DB at Campbell Co.

ccDL92

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its good that some people outside of Campbell County are being exposed to VolTimesSportsEditor's work.  He and his father have a great column every week.  Highly Recommended!

825391351[/snapback]

thank you for your kind comments about the Volunteer Times...it is a fun job tht actually pays decent money!!!

volunteertimes.com

check i tout, especially teh sports page...

What are your top player's stats as of now....the Knoxville News Sentinel doesn't ever have DB(or Science Hill) stats in the Prepxtra.

825391609[/snapback]

coaches have to submit the stats for them to be included teh prep xtra...some coaches feel as though this is giving a free scouting report of some osrt to opposing teams...

that may or may not be teh reason shy you do not see DB stat leaders

well i did as promissed and called in to that talk show, it was good being on with you guys and maybe one day i'll travel 75 north to cc land and visit you guy's.

825391860[/snapback]

and thanks for the call to sports chat last night JKAR...you are definitley a man of your word...and like wwe told you last night we would love tohave you as a guest soemtime after teh seasonis over...i think the CC p;ayers and supporters who are aware of who you are (on this message board) appreciated your call...thanks again sir!!!

by teh way, anyone who posts on this board is more tahn welcome tocallus anywed night between 7:55 and 8:55 to chat with us on sports chat...we are alive TV show on local access tv...phone numbers 562-3557

or 566-1450

area code 423

call us !!!

Sounds like an awful lot of running for someone that needs to be fresh at QB vs the No# 1 ranked team in the biggest division of Tenessee HS football???? :D

825391986[/snapback]

possum...i know you say you arent who I think youare but i know youare who I think you are...did thatmake any sense...

here is a hint of things to come...

do you remember my favorite offensive set before my CCHS coaching days...

mmmm, the time is soon approaching for the big game. will it be a tough fought battle, will it be a onesided affair? who know's, but the one thing we do know is that everyone involved will put either pants or pads on some sort of footwear and probably a hat. in doing my homework on the 2 teams in this game i keep comming up with db scoring 35 or more, the question is can ccchs keep up the pace with the new qb who's a senior that lost his job to a soph. will give final prediction tomorrow.

the question is can ccchs keep up the pace with the new qb who's a senior that lost his job to a soph.

825392645[/snapback]

He didn't lose his job. Coach Wells made this decision after the season last year and decided to put Stiner at QB. He figured that it would be better for the team if we did this. And so far it has been successful!