DB at Campbell Co.

ccDL92

so i guess that means that everyone's favorite football player/husband/soon to be father didnt break into the plus side? jc4life, you are a disgrace to football in general when you show your utter lack of knowledge concerning it. i love it when those hicks from campbell co lose. its great. isnt it a miracle that ole lamon didnt quit this year. of course its not like ole graham wouldnt of let him back on again.......... B)

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing I wish is that Lamon wouldn't have got hurt last year and had his personal problems, because his Sophomore stats are as good as Patrick Turner, the #2 player in the nation, just think if Lamon would have been able to do what he is doing this year last year, He would be a top 5 receiver in the nation!

Sorry for steping on your post Smoke. I think the time is off on my computer.

Did you here what Tyler Nottingham said in the interview?

They told me Johnson had a little over 1200yrds. coming into this game......He has a little less than 1200 now. :D

825395409[/snapback]

No problem Waco, I like that you added what you did!

Yes, What Nottingham said was very funny! :D

It's nice when you can talk the talk and walk the walk as DB does!

Bet Volunteer wish they could! :lol: Venable 0-9, career 30-51 :lol:

Once again I want to say thanks to the people who got the DB broadcast onto the internet, Thanks www.tricitiesports.com Bank of Tennessee, and Intellithought of Kingsport. I hope that my prase get's passed along to them! I can't thank them enough, I noticed that they said this was a three year deal, for football, basketball, and baseball, that is very nice!

Smoke, If DB can go deep into the playoffs, and Lamon and Duran keep playing like they are now, the "major" college scouts are gonna' be all over them.

825395421[/snapback]

Yes they diffently will, I hope to see the big 3 Lamon, Duran, and "Purple" Hayes playing at big time colleges. I wouldn't even mind seeing them all three staring at Marshall, since all three are being recurited by them.

Also since Lamon is a big target by the South Carolina Gamecocks, that would be nice, and they like to play true freshman!

Edited by Smoke20Scion

hahaha, yea right, like any of those guys are gonna go D-1. i dont think you all understand just how good you have to be to go to a non-academic D-1 school. that jennings kid from jeff last year was a reallly good player, but not good enough to go big-time. but he was also pretty smart and was able to play at vandy which is awesome. however, those 3 from DB arent quite good enough to play big time, nor are they probably smart enough to go to an academic type D-1 school. i see Lamon as the best of the 3, probably a lower level D-1AA school, i dont think he could even play at C-N, but i dont know much about them. Duran can play at a smaller school too, but probably as a linemane. he is so fat and slow and he is not a good quaterback, just drops back and heaves it, throwing off his back foot and all that good stuff. not that impressive. too bad ETSU isnt around. my money is on them going somewhere small or prep school and quitting... but they are still 20 times the players that anyone from campbell co has. DB is gonna get beat by oak ridge in the quarters

hahaha, yea right, like any of those guys are gonna go D-1.  i dont think you all understand just how good you have to be to go to a non-academic D-1 school.  that jennings kid from jeff last year was a reallly good player, but not good enough to go big-time.  but he was also pretty smart and was able to play at vandy which is awesome.  however, those 3 from DB arent quite good enough to play big time, nor are they probably smart enough to go to an academic type D-1 school.  i see Lamon as the best of the 3, probably a lower level D-1AA school, i dont think he could even play at C-N, but i dont know much about them.  Duran can play at a smaller school too, but probably as a linemane.  he is so fat and slow and he is not a good quaterback, just drops back and heaves it, throwing off his back foot and all that good stuff.  not that impressive.  too bad ETSU isnt around.  my money is on them going somewhere small or prep school and quitting...  but they are still 20 times the players that anyone from campbell co has.  DB is gonna get beat by oak ridge in the quarters

825395460[/snapback]

HA HA this is funny, you might what to get your information right.

Lamon is being recurited by LSU, South Carolina, Miami, Florida, Virginia and Marshall. Go to Rivals100.com the proof is there!

Duran and Hayes are also both being recurited by D-1 schools. Duran will probably end up at Marshall, great players went to Marshall, Chad Pennington, Randy Moss, Bryon Leftwhich.

Get your facts straight before running off at the mouth!

hahaha, yea right, like any of those guys are gonna go D-1.  i dont think you all understand just how good you have to be to go to a non-academic D-1 school.  that jennings kid from jeff last year was a reallly good player, but not good enough to go big-time.  but he was also pretty smart and was able to play at vandy which is awesome.  however, those 3 from DB arent quite good enough to play big time, nor are they probably smart enough to go to an academic type D-1 school.  i see Lamon as the best of the 3, probably a lower level D-1AA school, i dont think he could even play at C-N, but i dont know much about them.  Duran can play at a smaller school too, but probably as a linemane.  he is so fat and slow and he is not a good quaterback, just drops back and heaves it, throwing off his back foot and all that good stuff.  not that impressive.  too bad ETSU isnt around.  my money is on them going somewhere small or prep school and quitting...  but they are still 20 times the players that anyone from campbell co has.  DB is gonna get beat by oak ridge in the quarters

825395460[/snapback]

bigeastfbguru,you are so off base. First off Jeff Jenning chose Vandy because it was an academic school, not because he couldn`t go anywhere else. Lamon not being able to play for CN is joke, if WR Tyler Brown can get a full ride to CB he can get one with ease. Lamon he has D1 as does Duran, the amount of intrest they are recieving from colleges indicate that fact. To have a name like bigeastfbguru you sure don`t know very much.

And you call yourself the BigEastFBGuru? I was kinda surprised at your analysis of DB's Big 3, but I was willing to listen. I totally disagreed with your assessment of their ability - I think they are all able to play division one ball although Williams is the best of the three. But everyone is afforded their opinion.

I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt until you started hatin' with the "Oak Ridge will bet them in the playoffs" statement. That's when I realized you were letting your emotions do the talking, and that you were probably second chair clarinet in Oak Ridge's marching band.

Yet another Tribe hater out there wishing he (or she) lived in the Kingsport City School district. Don't sweat it BigEastClarinetGuru - I'm sure your marching band is quite good.

825395460[/snapback]

yeah we can tell you dont know much about these guys.....FYI duran throws a football about 75 yards in the air. Lamon is the best receiver in the state, and darrell is every bit as good as jennings was last year at their respected positions. You are nothing but a stupid figgit.