Tennessee Geography 101

CoachT

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
but what if that means we don't play oakland at all. the curse will forever be there.

825396479[/snapback]

not if oakland schedules them as a non region opponent. dont wanna make it sound like i hate wilson co schools, but i think they are a better fit in region 5 than in region 4

Oakland[/url]' date='Oct 23 2004 - 01:07 PM']not if oakland schedules them as a non region opponent. dont wanna make it sound like i hate wilson co schools, but i think they are a better fit in region 5 than in region 4

825396509[/snapback]

geography says that the 6 rutherfords and the 2 wilson co. schools should be in the same region. short trips make for good crowds.

Guest Oakland
geography says that the 6 rutherfords and the 2 wilson co. schools should be in the same region. short trips make for good crowds.

825396517[/snapback]

actually, i think antioch high is closer to the rutherford county schools than the wilson county schools are. just gets boring when you have the same ole teams, so i hope region 4 gets shaken up a bit

Well, for those of you reading this in Northeast TN, consider this...

Sullivan North has asked to play up in 4A starting next year, which means that it'll be 9 teams in the Mountain Lakes Conference (Region 1, 4A).

Rumor has it Daniel Boone could be bumped over to Region 2, 4A (Five Rivers/IMAC).

Could this work? I know Boone dosen't want to have to travel to Morristown yearly.

Edited by boonebaseballpaguy