perry co football

coach bradley

i thought i would give some publicity to the perry co jv squad on a terrific jv season.

they finished out the season with a record of 6-1.

they scored an avg of 30 points a game and only gave up avg of 6 points a game.

they defeated 2 schools in AA. and a couple in region 6 which they will probably play in the coming years. including waynesboro and collinwood.

these guys, like most 1a schools, get the job of scout team all week and get little credit or recognition, so monday nights are a big time event.

they do a great job giving the varsity a look every week and are a big part of the varsitys success, but little playing time on friday.

great job guys! keep it up.

pchs is in good hands for the next few years.

congradulations to all the other young guys out there playing on monday nights.

phil 4:13 i can do all things through CHRIST which strengthens me.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perry co. lol i cant even believe theres a post about this JV game if yall didnt remember that doesnt count on your season record a JV game is really just a practice Neways if we did play yall n our regular season it would probly turn out to be a JV game lol an yes i did c tha JV game agianst perry co. lol i think there was more excitement there by that kid jackrabbit then in a friady game lol wat was his problem lol is all i got to say to that kid is he needs to get in tha weight room to be able to play in a real game end of story

Perry co. lol i cant even believe theres a post about this JV game if yall didnt remember that doesnt count on your season record  a JV game is really just a practice Neways if we did play yall n our regular season it would probly turn out to be a JV game lol an yes i did c tha JV game agianst perry co. lol i think there was more excitement there by that kid jackrabbit then in a friady game lol wat was his problem lol is all i got to say to that kid is he needs to get in tha weight room to be able to play in a real game  end of story

825399168[/snapback]

LOL Your team not ooing so well this year a thumb

Way to go PC Football. Being from PC but Living in Greenbrier I happy to see that FB is FINALLY catching on and being sucessful. I always knew that PC had the atheletes to compete in FB if you could get them away from the B-ball court. Guys, get in the weight room, year round, that's the only way to be a success on the FB field. My boys play at Greenbrier and they hit the weight room like demons. Greenbrier has either a 1st or 2nd place finisher in all the county and region lift offs. See where that has them #2 in the state for 3A. I've been down to see the junior pros play and you've got some good talent and experience coming from that that will carry on with the success.