Gerry Bertier's Take on the new 2A Regions

Gerry Bertier

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not over yet, so Smith Co. could be in the alphabet league after all.I believe the vote is November 16th. Anything can happen between now and then. The private schools could be split up. You never know what the TSSAA is going to do.

825397531[/snapback]

We've already been there...done that. We'll see soon enough. You are correct about not knowing what the tssaa will do. I really don't see them splitting the privates. If they do...that's crazy. It really wouldn't be fair to them to have to travel for region games.

Boo-Hoo, Boo-Hoo, Whine, cry! Private schools in 1A - UNFAIR!

I know, let's move them up to 2A - UNFAIR!

How about, let's move them up to 5A? But wait, what if they win there like Brentwood Academy did. That was also unfair.

Let's just make them play with their hands tied behind their back and chains on their legs. But wait - what if they still win? UNFAIR!

I guess it will be fair as soon as your team wins every game because someone figures out a way to eliminate all the good competition so you won't have to work harder to win.

825390417[/snapback]

private schools should play private schools, regardless about the travel issue, if they think they are to good to go to a county school they should not get the oppourtunity to play a county school. thats just my opinion

Edited by c_town05

I think in region 7 it would come down to an all out brawl between 4 teams, Westview, Milan, Huntingdon, USJ! But over all it would be the most exciting region to watch...but we can leave Dresden out, Caoch Rogers has really turned thier program around these past 2 years, but Dresden has got to remain focused towards the later part of the seasons.

Edited by c_town05