OC Lady Rebels

VOREBS

This years Lady Rebel team seems to be loaded with talent. This bunch also returns several players with a year or more of quality playing time, and a very talented Freshman class. Roney, Davis, Reedy, Boykin, Tankersly, Huey, all return with game time from last year. Some new names to look for include McGee, Roney, Williams, Reedy, Butler, Roberson. As these kids continue to play together, and get used to each other, they could be a team to watch. Team has leadership, from sr. and jr. players, and a great group of freshman, I see good things in this teams future. Coach Suiter's workouts everyday will at the very least be competitive....these young ladies should be alot of fun to watch. Will they contend for the 13AA crown, I think so. But as always 13AA is loaded with talent, and will be as tough as ever. Should be a fun year, for a great group of young ladies.

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by VOREBS

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will you be doing play by play of the Lady Rebels this season redbirdfan?

I, I don't know :D Haven't heard anything from on what direction the sports will be going in.. I think I may be tabbed to do updates from Kennett, Missouri :D

825399470[/snapback]

I think the basketball team deserves play by play.But,I also thought the football team did as well.That would be a huge slap in the face to the football team if they decide to go back to play by play. :justwrestle:

I think the basketball team deserves play by play.But,I also thought the football team did as well.That would be a huge slap in the face to the football team if they decide to go back to play by play

Would you rather have NO play by play for basketball so someone doesn't feel slapped?? :o

825401290[/snapback]

I'm saying that it's not right to do it for one group and not the other.

Is it true the Rebels are going to get to play in the FedEx Forum in Memphis this year???...I heard something about a doubleheader with JCS...Then the Grizzlies play the Spurs later that night....

825396057[/snapback]

Yes, both girls and boys of the REBEL team will play Jackson Christian at the FedEx form on Mon Nov. 22 and also get to watch the Grizzles play the San Antonio

Spurs that night. Rebel girls will be tough this year, boys will be fun to watch, not any talent but good hustlers, play hard, go after ball, great attitude, great bunch of kids that just like to play the game. WAAAaaaaay ahead of the last 2 years team as far as attitude.

Yes, both girls and boys of the REBEL team will play Jackson Christian at the FedEx form on Mon Nov. 22 and also get to watch the Grizzles play the San Antonio

Spurs that night.  Rebel girls will be tough this year, boys will be fun to watch, not any talent but good hustlers, play hard, go after ball, great attitude, great bunch of kids that just like to play the game. WAAAaaaaay ahead of the last 2 years team as far as attitude.

825401501[/snapback]

Please don't start that this year give these guys a chance. The boys have been in the gym quite a bit this offseason they should have a few football players coming in after their season is over you never know what may happen but getting on here saying there is no talent not very encouraging do you think? Define talent for me sherlockhomes.