Oak Ridge vs. Soddy Daisy

boyfromsi

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your so right Soddy is a much more talented group. They will probably hand OR their butts as a matter of fact probably wont even be much of a game. CRASH ...Oh heck I just hit my head on the keyboard and woke up and hit the "add reply"  button.

That was almost as fun as calling that other little girl names.

Seriously though someone and I dont know who :)  ...well I do know who    but I am not sayin watered down Blakenship Field today.

825403372[/snapback]

man....why does everyone keep saying that we water down the feild? C. Lussier was talking about that on crunch time the other night....

WE DONT WATER DOWN THE FEILDS! yall, are all just saying that to use as an excuse when we are better!

Ok, here's another one:

Oak Ridge has outscored their opponents 656-116.  Soddy has only managed 290 points all year.  Your D is more impressive, only allowing 90 points all year.  The Farragut game is a rivalry and we all know how that goes.  Maybe it's the same for Ooltewah and Soddy...we'll see.

Oak ridge's ability to score, even against their best opponents, will give them the 2 TD win.  I'm not a fan, just making observations.  OR will be the only team from this area challenge DB and Riverdale.  The cats have already shown how tough it is to beat those two teams, with an early loss to DB.

825404301[/snapback]

Oak Ridge has scored 656 points this year? 656 points / 9 games = 72.89 points per game.

Soddy might as well not even show up. No one can stop the mighty Oak Ridge offense; they average over 70 points a game. They ought to just forfeit.

You have got to be kidding me.

Yep, should be a good sloppy game at Blankenship, (it's been raining for the past couple of hours) but it should be a great game. These games have always been tough, rock em sock em affairs with lots of big hitting on both sides. In keeping with the Willie the Wildcat tradition, I will just say "Go Cats!" and predict a good win.

BTW, our announcer will still not ask Soddy Daisy to leave the field during their warmups. :blink:

actually oak ridge has scored 419 pts which is an average of 46.5 pts a game! They have allowed 134 pts. which is an average of 14.8 a game. soddy has scored 290 pts which is an average of 32.2 pts a game! Soddy has allowed 90 pts which is an average of 10 a game. Now what does all that mean??

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!

actually oak ridge has scored 419 pts which is an average of 46.5 pts a game! They have allowed 134 pts. which is an average of 14.8 a game. soddy has scored 290 pts which is an average of 32.2 pts a game! Soddy has allowed 90 pts which is an average of 10 a game. Now what does all that mean??

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!

825405265[/snapback]

say it again

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!

825405265[/snapback]

do you have a life?