DB INDIANS VS SCIENCE HILL

ArtVandalay

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are so right DBFootballMom. Your son is a great player and is even getting better with every game! I wanted to say something about how he would be missed during the week of the Campbell Co. game, but didn't want to tip them off that he wouldn't be playing. They probably found out anyway. Anyway we need him back as soon as possible. Try soaking his ankle in some chicken soup, it always helps me when I have the flu.

You know, it is time to mention alot of DB Football Players. This is a special team. This Indians TEAM is small in stature, but huge in results. Team speed and chemistry has really got this team beating players that out weight them by 10-50 lbs on the O and D Line.

Special Shoutouts to all of the Seniors on this Team for the Tribe. Please, Tribe fans, when you see that I have failed to mention someone, call out their number and Roll Tribe Roll!

Duran Duran Ferguson - #10 Solid. Solid as a rock. The flat out best QB in DB History.

Lamon Williams - #1 #Solid. Solid as a rock. The flat out best WR in DB History. I am proud of your comeback this season. Play basketball, too.

Tyler Nottingham - #7 Solid. Solid as a rock. One of the toughest, pound for pound players I have ever watched. Thanks for the memories #7, you are special.

Darryl Purple Hayes-#24 Sa Weet to watch. So quick. A fantastic rout runner and a very good D Back and Return Man.

Dee Peeler - #48 I call ya' Pee Deeler and you are a heck a player for the Indians!

Cullin Conerlly - #82 Tough as a box of rocks. Plays bigger than his size and hits you harder than you want him too. Fly's to the ball on Kickoffs...fun to watch.

Jamar Hardy -#2 - The Deuce. It takes a special player to wear that number for GMan. Jamar, you have worn that number well!

Stephen Motten - #21 Cat quick... glad we get you back for another year, and it will be special.

Up and coming players are just too numerous to mention in one string. The entire Soph class is so deep and so talented. 2006 is going to be SPECIAL as well!!

I got the Jimmy Leg!

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

825400421[/snapback]

More Seniors***

Matt McMillan #12 - good on offense and defense, seven catches with three of those going for touchdowns

David Earles #18 - good wideout

Josh Boggan #64 - super year at offensive tackle, his first as a starter

Clint Fugate # 34 - good on defensive line and at fullback

Alex King #33 - defensive end, quick as a cat

Ben O'Neill #99 - great defensive end play, has really improved from the beginning of the year

Andy Gouge - solid kicking for us this year

What a great senior class, Roll Tribe Roll!

TigerTenn