Central VS Powell

CentralBobcats101

Lets be clear reeder...you talkin about blount co kids only?  If not, our coaching staff could take the Alcoa kids and POUND ANY of you.  Heck, they could take the talent at WB and Heritage and field team enough to play with most of you.

That's all our county shcools are lacking...coaching.  You better watch out for William Blount.  They have coaching now too...if they can get the team to buy in.

825404980[/snapback]

dmoyers it sounds like you agree with me lets take WB @ heritage and put them togather and you might have a team that could play with KNOX CO.teams.or you could send all the players to where there they live WB, HERITAGE,SEVIER,LOUDON,KNOX and then those teams might be able to play with KNOXCO. teams. Oh just to let you know WB is taking CHS off there schedule new coach or not

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fballmaster

just because you played football doesn't mean you know more than I do about it. Golf is a game of honor, so i do believe i know about discipline, so i wouldn't go there on that one.

any average joe could tell them what to do? well i guess that means that you are going to go out for line coach since you know so much about the game why would they want to keep smith.

Coach D's trademark was run run run. (i am so glad that has gone)

i am sure you can figure out who our players were we recruited in the early 90's.

Unless you are plumlee, which i doubt you are becasue i know his name on here, i would know alil more about him than you because i grew up and talk to him to this day about it.

p.s. doesn't everyone run for their life against maryville? :)

3ball

I was asking the trademarks of the players that Coach D coached not his style of football. Also I talk to Plumlee quite a bit also so say waht you may about him. Also I do not think you knwo his name on here but taht is still beside the point. About Coach Duncan being a run run guy wouldnt you do it with the tailbacks he had????? Answer me that another thing I asked you about some of those players since you said you could name them I would like to hear a few of the name that you know so well. Like I said before the early 90's was before 4A football came to Powell. Also I never said I knew more about the game than you did I said I knew more about the discipline of the game than you did also I would like to know how golf is a game of honor because you can go out threre and chase a little white ball around I do not see anymore honor in that than going out there and being a man and knocking the crap out of people and now being scared of getting hurt. I would call that honor rather than running around chasing a little ball. So maybe you shouldn't go there. Also I get tired of everyone you talk about playing at PHS being your best friends. Cole, Plumlee im sure everybody on the roster was your bestfriend. About Coach Smith I do not know what kind of coach he is but it would not be hard to tell a line of that size which way to go that is all im saying.

fballmaster1

if you talk to plumlee so much then you would probaly know about who his friends are. And saying that everyone on the team was my best friend? I only mentioned dustin and cole. You can ask Dustin next time you talk to him who 3ball is and he will tell you. It is funny how you can judge who my friends are. I played ball with them my whole life pretty much.

The honor in golf is being honest about what you shoot on a hole and being respectful of how someone is playin even if it isn't very good.

The sad part is you can't play football anymore, and I can play golf for the rest of my life. So i hate that your highlights in your life are over in sports, unless you pick up the game of golf and go and hit the little white ball around and make some memories.

Otherwise you will live you football fantasy through Coacht, like you are doing right now. thumb

Hey 3ball and Robpride, Im back!!!! lol

Well I've been reading all these posts today since I haven't been on in a few days and there has been quite a bit most posting going on.

I will have to say I dont think the line is that much better this year than last yr. I think they just are doing better do to the more rollout stuff they do with Cody and what not. Don't get me wrong they are doing a tremendous job when Cody does throw in the pocket but I think that also has improved from last year more from experience. I do think Coach SMith has been a big plus to that offensive line as well.

I will have to agree with you guys about Coach Stephens doing a great job in his NEW ERA. He has found a way to utilize his tallent and also a way to keep people more fresh for the latter part of the ball game. I will have say that a lot of thing have changed though, not just from when Coach Duncan was there, but just from last yr. I mean I'm not saying there isnt discipline because Coach Stephens refuses not to have discipline but just small things like last yr he wouldn't allow Bandannas, Black socks, or the throwing of helmets. Thats just minor things, Not even a big deal. I will have to agree with FballMaster though saying that Coach Duncan did have more discpline on his team, I mean he really didn't allow people to take off their helmets. I will have to say though this years team is a great squad and that coaching staff if doing a very good job coaching. Heck if this years team keeps winning and I was the coach I wouldn't say anything LOL. GO PANTHERS

3ball:

I am not concerned with who you are nor do I care . You still have not answered my questions from previous posts about how Coach Duncan's players acted not how he coached his game. Also I would like for you to name some of the players from the 90's since you knwo so much. Another comment I have is if you played football you would know about honor on the football field. Honor on the football field is going in day in and day out for a cause not just for yourself but for a team. Honor is running beside a guy and saying man just get there for the team not going out and running after a little white ball saying man I have to hit this close for ME. 3ball I guarantee you that if you had played football you would try to live up football for as long as you could why do you think coacht is so popular im sure most of the people on here are past players that are still living the tradition on football so you better not go there either because now you are bashing a lot of people on coacht.

Fball Master I totally agree with you. I am a Powell fan and I noticed some of the smaller things that they lack with discipline. Clark would not have had people throwing helmets to the ground, he never even let you sit your helmet down inless it was a water break and even then ur helmet had to be placed on the ground a certain way, it couldn't be on its side. Also, in some of the games I have attended I have seen some starting Panther players talking to people either on the track or up against a fence behind their sidelines, the games may have been pretty much over but you just do NOT do that. Im not bashing Stephens in anyway because hes doing a fine job with the Football program. I'm just saying that they do lack some discipline that can easily be fixed. But Panthers keep working hard and more importantly KEEP WINNING. GO Powell get that big win tomorrow night.

Fball Master I also agree with you on the part about playing as a team that you mentioned to 3ball. You were also right about saying a lot of people on her will always be interested in high school football and type on here. This website is for that and its a great thing that we have for us to tell our opinions

GO POWELL

fballmaster:

I know what it is like to go all out for a team as well as you do. I busted my butt for 4yrs. every october in conditioning and in practice for basketball. so i know about the "team" part and the honor in it. So now lets leave this at how we should have when it all started. I like the way coach stevens handles things better than duncan did. you liked it the way duncan did it. and i also think this team is fine in the discipline area. Go Powell

p.s. i take back what i said about the whole living life through coacht. i was writing a paper at the time and i was getting stressed out. so if i offended you or anyone else for that matter i apologize.