TENNEESSE HIGH VS. MARYVILLE REBALS PLAYOFFS

CentrALBObcat#64

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anybody shed some light on the line play of TN High?  The only way you are going to beat Maryville this year is to beat them up front.  So far I haven't heard of any 4-A teams that have come close to dominating the line of scrimmage like Maryville.  They still have the best linemen of any teams we have faced so far this year.

825397887[/snapback]

Defensive line is as good as I've seen in awhile. Big Mo is being recruited by the best team in Knoxville along with another SEC school. He is 220lb of muscle,runs a 4.58 forty,squats 575. Also a D-1 prospect, Zack already owns sack record as he broke it in game 7. The other two on line are not too shabby either.

Maybe our schedule hasn't been as tough as Rebs but how many 5-A teams has Maryville led 49-7 at end of third qtr. I've said all along you have to take one game at a time and hope we do get a chance to play in semis.

Good luck to DB and #10!!!!

Edited by Stone Cold Castle

I said this once and I will say it again. I hope they do face each other because that would mean that both teams are in the semifinals.

GLee said it best on his post.

Cougarhater. Maryville has played no one? Alcoa is ranked #1 in 2A and Maryville played them. Central was ranked 8th in 4A and lost a close game to one of the better Private Schools(McCallie) in the state. Powell is a pretty good club also.

Defensive line is as good as I've seen in awhile. Big Mo is being recruited by the best team in Knoxville along with another SEC school. He is 220lb of muscle,runs a 4.58 forty,squats 575. Also a D-1 prospect, Zack already owns sack record as he broke it in game 7. The other two on line are not too shabby either.

Maybe our schedule hasn't been as tough as Rebs but how many 5-A teams has Maryville led 49-7 at end of third qtr. I've said all along you have to take one game at a time and hope we do get a chance to play in semis.

Good luck to DB and #10!!!!

825398058[/snapback]

Maryville has beat the crap out of 2 5A schools, Heritage and William Blount, both of which are far better than Science Hill. What about the O-line? I know the semis are far off, but I can't imagine a team playing better than Maryville is right now.

Maybe our schedule hasn't been as tough as Rebs but how many 5-A teams has Maryville led 49-7 at end of third qtr.

825398058[/snapback]

You may be onto somethin' thair Stone Cold Castle with Mairvul agin them 5-A teems.

Mairvul was only up 45-0 agin Heritage at halftime.

And agin William Blount, tha Rebs only lead them 42-7 in the 3rd.

Go Rebs.

I said this once and I will say it again. I hope they do face each other because that would mean that both teams are in the semifinals.

GLee said it best on his post.

Cougarhater. Maryville has played no one? Alcoa is ranked #1 in 2A and Maryville played them. Central was ranked 8th in 4A and lost a close game to one of the better Private Schools(McCallie) in the state. Powell is a pretty good club also.

825398223[/snapback]

exactly Alcoa is ranked #1 in 2A and Tennessee High is coming up on a game against east, which is a team ranked higher than anyone Maryville has played.