Maryville Best Team in State!

LoyalRebFan

Let me give you a clue. Maryville likes playing in 4a and would probably choose to play 3a if they could. If Maryville wants to claim the mantle of best public school in the state then they would volunteer to move up to 5a, but you see, they don't, cause they like where they are.

So if you want to make the claim, urge your program to move up. People who like to talk smack about the upper classifications and not back it up with a move up are usually cowards, all talk and no action, like I believe you are. Go support your team, your 4A team, and be happy to contend for the 4A championship. Leave the other classification out of your posts, or be a man and petition your school, your coach and your administration to move up and be worthy to boast. Right now, for those with a brain, realize your claim is baseless and pitiful, because you know that your team will never have to back it up, and that, my pitiful friend, is as cowardly as it gets.

825398226[/snapback]

dandy82, Mairvul aint as good as White House, but if Mairvul can get as good as the Blue Devils, then maybe they could just jump straight to 5A. I don't understand why White House didn't jump straight on to 5A, the way they have been handlin' the Burros the last few years down there.

Edited by STARSNBARS

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dandy82, Mairvul aint as good as White House, but if Mairvul can get as good as the Blue Devils, then maybe they could just jump straight to 5A. I don't understand why White House didn't jump straight on to 5A, the way they have been handlin' the Burros the last few years down there.

825398793[/snapback]

Did I mention White House? I don't think I did. I respect the maryville program, it is the standard of 4A football right now. When we get dummies on here claiming to be the gift of Tennessee football, knowing their team doesn't have to back their claim, that is cowardly. Re-read my post in the context it was meant. I was speaking to ONE fan(a stupid one), within the context of his baiting post. I think most Maryville fans got it. Sorry you couldn't figure it out.

Did I mention White House? I don't think I did. I respect the maryville program, it is the standard of 4A football right now. When we get dummies on here claiming to be the gift of Tennessee football, knowing their team doesn't have to back their claim, that is cowardly. Re-read my post in the context it was meant. I was speaking to ONE fan(a stupid one), within the context of his baiting post. I think most Maryville fans got it. Sorry you couldn't figure it out.

825398833[/snapback]

I wanted to mention White House dandy82, bein' as thair such a good program, thay to could have jumped to 5A, and you was from thair.

I guess I aint as smart as sum dandy82, but I could tell how much you respected Mairvul when you said they would play 3A if thay could.

Mairvul obviouslee did the rite thang stayin' in 4A 'cause they knowed they aint as good as White House and the Blue Devils choosed to stay down in 4A two.

Go Rebs.

This string is a big part of the reason that people on here hate Maryville fans.

The Maryville vs. Riverdale thread was done a couple of weeks ago. Go back a few pages and refresh your memory.

The Maryville should be a 5A school discussion has taken place across multiple threads all season. MHS is 4A...get over it and deal with the change when/if it comes.

It's not going to happen, but I agree with whoever said that Maryville is disciplined and talented enough to hang with anyone in the state. Probably all of the matchups that have been mentioned on here would be entertaining to watch...that's all the speculation I'll do.

You do not have the best offensive line in the state..nor even in 4A. Whitehaven has two guys that are on Tom Lemmings Preseason top 100 team! 2 of the top 100 players in the entire country!

I would not count out Melrose...they have been destroying people this year, the truth is, ya'll have not played a school like Melrose yet, and Melrose has not played a school as fundamentally sound as ya'll either...Something has to give.

Someone I respect a whole lot (other than stars n bars and rebelron obviously) is Riverdale (the poster). He is a class act in every sense of the word.

wtn, we haven't forgotten Melrose. We also haven't forgotten White House. What's White House's record against Maryville anyway? Haven't we beat them like all 3 or 4 times we've met in the playoffs?

Again, we could not handle Riverdale. We wouldn't get blown out, but there's no way we beat Riverdale. Now soddy, ooltewah, Oak Ridge....we could play with and probaly beat 2 out of 3 of them. Not sure which, but I like our chances against any of the 3.

You do not have the best offensive line in the state..nor even in 4A.  Whitehaven has two guys that are on Tom Lemmings Preseason top 100 team!  2 of the top 100 players in the entire country!

I would not count out Melrose...they have been destroying people this year, the truth is, ya'll have not played a school like Melrose yet, and Melrose has not played a school as fundamentally sound as ya'll either...Something has to give.

825398876[/snapback]

Ego, I believe those pre-season Lemming linemen are from Memphis East (Malcolm Rawls and Dan Williams).

As far as who has the best O-Line, well I always thought it took 5 and who plays the best as a unit anyway.

Go Rebs.

Edited by STARSNBARS

Bud,

Which games did you see all three teams play?

825398616[/snapback]

Riverdale: CPA and Lebanon

Maryville: William Blount

Dobyns Bennett: Oak Ridge and Sevier Co

I don't want to theorize about what may happen when any of these teams play. I will say that if any bring their A game, they could be hard for the other two to beat. There are no unbeatable teams in TN.