Maryville Best Team in State!

LoyalRebFan

Dandy, quit taking out your frustration on us GREAT Maryville fans.  Just because your team is garbage and does not compare to the likes of Maryville doesnt mean you have to cry and complain all day.  And lets put an end to these baseless claims.  Here is one: Redbank vs. Maryville

If you want to feel good about yourself, move to Maryville, TN.

825405506[/snapback]

I'm not frustrated, but I know YOU are. There ARE great Maryville fans, but someone created a list of the OBNOXIOUS Maryville fans,(and I think an obnoxious fan created the list) which I agree. I think you're on that list, which is no surprise. LOLOLOLOL

Start reading the posts of the REAL Maryville fans, the ones who show respect for other teams and give their opinions which are reasonable and understandable. Maryville has a great team. It's fun to compare teams with reasonable minded fans. You are not reasonable, so it becomes hard to carry on a conversation with you unless we all want to visit the gutter. I believe the obnoxious group are in the minority within the Maryville fan base and it appears the reasonable Maryville fans grow tired of the obnoxious posts also.

Edited by dandy82

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dandy, I'm gonna make a new list. It's the list of candy @ss jabronee posters that can't take the good with the bad. Every team has good and bad fans. Don't read the stuff you don't like....plain....simple.

A real man rises above all that and plays on. If you were playing ball, you'd never get past the first alignment you weren't expecting to see. Get a life.

Sorry guys, had to take one out behind the woodshed for a sec....You know I respect your opinion Papa...it's symantics really. I'm glad the three of us are in agreement that we need to play more GOOD 5A teams. Don't you think it's time for the WB and Heritage games to go though? Those games will come back, once we move up to 5A because they'll be region games.

So, it's not as much we're doing away with those games....it's more like a hyatus (sp?) as we prepare to play full on 5A ball. Whatdayathink...

Dandy, I'm gonna make a new list.  It's the list of candy @ss jabronee posters that can't take the good with the bad.  Every team has good and bad fans.  Don't read the stuff you don't like....plain....simple.

A real man rises above all that and plays on.  If you were playing ball, you'd never get past the first alignment you weren't expecting to see.  Get a life.

825406200[/snapback]

Of course every team has good and bad fans. AGREED. Real men rise above and play on. AGREED

Real fans don't disparage EVERY team they play and the teams THEY DON"T PLAY. That is not a real man or a real fan.....

Plus, I played, and got WAY past the first alignment. thumb

Some of my Maryville people might disagree with me on this notion, and I know that I don't disagree with you all that often Moyers but....

I think that we have to reclaim the throne as the best in 4A. Granted, we didn't show up...but that claim was taken from us last season. We reclaimed bragging rights against Morristown this year, but we've got to go all the way back to state and bring home another golden ball before we're on top of the mountain "until someone beats us." Having said that, I do think we're the best. I think we will prove we're the best in the 'boro. (Yes, I understand that you could make the "over the course of the past several years we've been the best" argument.)

5A classification notwithstanding, I'd like to see us play some of those teams. The ones we get every year are weak, but I think we would earn additional respect if we had more 5A's on our shedule.

825406083[/snapback]

I don't know how much more respect you would get. Any person with knowledge of the Maryville program already respects them. IF you play some more 5A, then someone will say you need to play the private schools to get respect. Do that, and someone will say you need to play out of state teams. You already have respect because you win consistently and because of the way you do it.

You see, once again Riverdale proves why I like him. That's a fact.

The most sincere form of flattery is jealousy. We see a lot of that, don't we?

Most of the people clammering for us to move or play this team or that, just wanna see us fail....desperately desperately want us to fail. Any measure of failure.

Who do you all have tonite Riverdale? I tired to email you, but your email address came back unknown. Sounds like theirs some nasty rumors out there...

You see, once again Riverdale proves why I like him.  That's a fact. 

The most sincere form of flattery is jealousy.  We see a lot of that, don't we?

Most of the people clammering for us to move or play this team or that, just wanna see us fail....desperately desperately want us to fail.  Any measure of failure.

Who do you all have tonite Riverdale?  I tired to email you, but your email address came back unknown.  Sounds like theirs some nasty rumors out there...

825406485[/snapback]

I just changed my e-mail address, it should work now????

Those rumors you speak of surface from time to time. Riverdale always supposedly has at least one ineligible player. I really don't think there is anything to it other than what you mentioned in your post - jealousy. If it is proven that Riverdale did something wrong, then so be it. Until then, it seems to be the work of a few pitiful, cowardly people who can not stand the success that hard work and coaching have brought to the Warriors.

We finished up 10-0 with another easy win over a weak region opponent. Our region is really down this year, and my big fear is that we may not be mentally ready for a real challenge. We absolutely have the players and the coaching, but we have not been tested all year.

Good look to your Rebels, and hope to see you in early December.