Maryville Best Team in State!

LoyalRebFan

im from the best school in the state i hardly doubt unintelligent would be the word to describe any Maryville kid

825404292[/snapback]

That's an interesting theory. I have a few schools I'd like to compare SAT scores, National Merit statistics, college placement results, etc. with you if you want to play that game.

Do yourself a favor - don't toot your horn about "intelligence" when your posts are replete with punctuation and capitalization errors.

Edited by rollredroll

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://evaas.sasinschool.com/tn_reportcard...ain=1&System=52

an interesting web site. The ones that don't like horn-tooting won't want to compare Maryville with their favorite school! And Maryville plays a little football, too.

825404464[/snapback]

Sorry, but I will make the comparison to my favorite school. It plays a little football as well.

MBA Website (click "School Profile")

if you would like to give me an instance when i have been uninformed id be glad to hear it.  as for obnoxious yes, ill take claim to that, and unintelligent???? im from the best school in the state i hardly doubt unintelligent would be the word to describe any Maryville kid

"One word of advice. If you want to stir things up, don't go so far over the top. LEarn a little subtlety. Poke and jab, don't just make broad statements that no one takes seriously.

I enjoy reading your posts, they make me laugh. Is that what you are trying to accomplish?"

going over the top is what gets all these old people something to talk about at work all day long

825404292[/snapback]

Just read your own posts. You seem to take delight in being obnoxious, and most obnoxious people are unintelligent and uninformed. Maryville seeems to have an inordinate number of fans like you. There is a list of obnoxious maryville fans on this thread. Just an observation, don't take it so personal.

Fine. But you've stated in recent posts you are a usj fan. Which is your favorite school this day?  What gives?

825404490[/snapback]

Uh, you have me confused with someone else. I commented in a USJ thread last night but didn't even talk about USJ.

My school today is the same as yesterday as it was the day before and so on...

Thank you. I did indeed have it wrong. My bad!

825404517[/snapback]

That's OK.

Maryville is a fine school, athletically and academically.

However, people like RebelRaider and the person who started the thread must realize that for every “best in state” claim, whether academically or athletically, there is usually enough compelling data out there to dispute or counter such claims. That would apply to all schools, not just Maryville.

There are plenty of great schools/athletic programs in Tennessee – we should just keep it at that.

All Rebel fans are excited about our program and our school. I'd MUCH rather have it this way as have no one interested in the academics or athletics.

Another thing I know for sure is that you all take a lot of offense and like to call a lot of names, when these guys are just getting the best of you verbally. They like to stir trouble and when you all start to take the high road, bet on it getting worse. This is suppose to be fun, as NONE of our opinions matter when it comes to X's and O's and W's and L's.

As far as Maryville and MBA go, that's a toss up. Both are great schools, both are worthy of praise....thumb

Edited by dmoyers1

unapproved website has Maryville rated #32 in the Nation and Riverdale #43. There are no other TN teams in the top 100 and some very prestigeous names rated below either. Strenght of schedule not withstanding, this is a remarkdable accomplishment. Go Spartans (most enigmatic 2-3-2 team in the Nation). thumb

825404580[/snapback]

I appreciate the work/commitment of unapproved website, but some of their national numbers are baffling:

Independence (NC) - #1 or #2 nationally in most people's minds....and yet only #6 in NC at unapproved website?

St. Edward's (OH) - more losses (5) than wins (4)...and yet #13 nationally at unapproved website (I understand about the forfeits, but still...)?

Edited by rollredroll