Maryville Best Team in State!

LoyalRebFan

This Maryville Fan is tired of it. Until we move up to 5A it is a waste of time to talk about it. If we really want Total Respect for the Maryville program then move up to 5A and then maybe more Division 1 schools will start recruiting Maryville players. I know it should not make any difference to a Division 1 school which classification a high school team is in, especially 4A & 5A. The real truth of the matter is that it does! I for one look forward to the move so that we can have new challenges and new rivalries develop!

825404936[/snapback]

FINALLY !!!!!!

A Maryville fan ready to step up to the plate and accept the challenge of 5A.

Quit hiding sheep and come out into the pasture.

Edited by CoachT junkie

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come On LoyalReb are you smoking crack??????......I mean being loyal to your team is one thing but this is just outrageous. I will give you that Maryville is a good team we all realize that, but i dont think there is any way they could contain Riverdale nor Dobyns-Bennett.Here is my scoreboard for the State Championship ....

Division 5A

Dobyns-Bennett- 34

Riverdale-          21

Division 4A

Maryville- 22

Melrose-  34

825404790[/snapback]

Are you frikin kidding me? Ok, i dont know much about 5a ball, but in 4a melrose will get spanked my maryville. There is NO WAY they beat them especially by a touchdown!

P.S. Maryville does seem to have a high number of unintelligent, obnoxious, uninformed "fans". All wanna be's. LOL :huh:

825403810[/snapback]

Dandy, quit taking out your frustration on us GREAT Maryville fans. Just because your team is garbage and does not compare to the likes of Maryville doesnt mean you have to cry and complain all day. And lets put an end to these baseless claims. Here is one: Redbank vs. Maryville.

If you want to feel good about yourself, move to Maryville, TN.

We're certainly the best in 4A, until someone beats us...how bout that? We don't play 5A ball, so it's kinda silly to keep talkin about that. I think we match up well with a lot of 5A teams, yes. But, in the ned we play 4A ball and that's all we can lay claim to.

Well, except for the 2 patsy 5A teams we play each year. Anyone wanna take their places on our schedule? Plllleeeaaasseee!!!! :)

After Friday night's massacre, I don't see anybody giving Maryville a problem this year on their march to the 'boro.  In fact, after we win the 4A title, we might just hang around another week and whip the 5A champions.  Dobyns Bennett and Riverdale are no doubt good teams, but they would not hold a candle to this year's Maryville squad. 

4A State Championship

Maryville  56

Melrose    3

5A State Championship

Riverdale  24

Dobyns Bennett  21

The 16th week:  Overall State Champions    :)

Maryville  49

Riverdale  0

825397768[/snapback]

I see this is just your 38th post on here, at least under that name. These type of posts do nothing but give Maryville a bad name. They are arrogant, usually lead to obnoxiousness and basically cause all Maryville fans to be labeled as snobs whether they are or not. Coach Quarles and the school administration would not promote this type of post at all. These are the type that cause me not to even get on Coacht any more. There are no imaginary games. We have no claim to 5A because we are not there. And if the team had your attitude we would not make it past the second round in 4A.

I see this is just your 38th post on here, at least under that name. These type of posts do nothing but give Maryville a bad name. They are arrogant, usually lead to obnoxiousness and basically cause all Maryville fans to be labeled as snobs whether they are or not. Coach Quarles and the school administration would not promote this type of post at all. These are the type that cause me not to even get on Coacht any more. There are no imaginary games. We have no claim to 5A because we are not there. And if the team had your attitude we would not make it past the second round in 4A.

825405850[/snapback]

mhs

I agree with that post 100%. Pepvol hardly gets on here anymore because some of the Maryville fans talk so much trash.

Junkie

You must not have read any of my posts. I wanted Maryville to go to 5A. I want to see Maryville play Oak Ridge,Dobyns Bennett and Riverdale.

We're certainly the best in 4A, until someone beats us...how bout that?  We don't play 5A ball, so it's kinda silly to keep talkin about that.  I think we match up well with a lot of 5A teams, yes.  But, in the ned we play 4A ball and that's all we can lay claim to. 

Well, except for the 2 patsy 5A teams we play each year.  Anyone wanna take their places on our schedule?  Plllleeeaaasseee!!!! :ph34r:

825405845[/snapback]

Some of my Maryville people might disagree with me on this notion, and I know that I don't disagree with you all that often Moyers but....

I think that we have to reclaim the throne as the best in 4A. Granted, we didn't show up...but that claim was taken from us last season. We reclaimed bragging rights against Morristown this year, but we've got to go all the way back to state and bring home another golden ball before we're on top of the mountain "until someone beats us." Having said that, I do think we're the best. I think we will prove we're the best in the 'boro. (Yes, I understand that you could make the "over the course of the past several years we've been the best" argument.)

5A classification notwithstanding, I'd like to see us play some of those teams. The ones we get every year are weak, but I think we would earn additional respect if we had more 5A's on our shedule.

825405850[/snapback]

MHS, I must sign your list. I am thinking this person has no concept of true Maryville football.

If I could block this thread I would. Good luck to all teams and I am only concerned with Clinton right now! Go Rebs

Some of my Maryville people might disagree with me on this notion, and I know that I don't disagree with you all that often Moyers but....

I think that we have to reclaim the throne as the best in 4A. Granted, we didn't show up...but that claim was taken from us last season. We reclaimed bragging rights against Morristown this year, but we've got to go all the way back to state and bring home another golden ball before we're on top of the mountain "until someone beats us." Having said that, I do think we're the best. I think we will prove we're the best in the 'boro. (Yes, I understand that you could make the "over the course of the past several years we've been the best" argument.)

5A classification notwithstanding, I'd like to see us play some of those teams. The ones we get every year are weak, but I think we would earn additional respect if we had more 5A's on our shedule.

825406083[/snapback]

Agree there too, 100%. I would like to see Oak Ridge, Farragate or Bearden and forget Morristown West. Got to keep Alcoa, WB and Heritage and the region so I only see the Morr west game as the one to go. Need to look 5A because at the way some of these inside back door development deals are going in and around Maryville, tuition students and 1300 kids will be a thing of the past the next classification realignment, and Maryville will be 5A without question.