Brentwood Academy vs. MBA

tastyoats

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was funny that Lockridge put " MBA will get revenge", if I were an MBA player the win in the clinic bowl would've put the regular season loss out of my mind- it seems if anybody has the " revenge factor " it would be BA. However, at the same time I think that has little or nothing to do with the outcome of the game. 24 hours away........also, I didn't pay real close attention but it seemed like some of Lockridge's playoff scenarios were wrong, anybody else notice that?

Since the game is approaching and I probably won't be able to sign onto CoachT later in the day, I just want to tell my BA Eagles to dominate tonight. Usually the results of the regular season game reflect both teams' abilities, and the postseason rematch indicates which team is better-coached and more intense. Combine all these factors tonight: the ability you possess, Coach Flatt's experience, and the intensity/hostility that comes with the BA-MBA rivalry; use these weapons to show MBA that it'll have to work hard to win tonight, much more to take the postseason rematch, should it occur.

I can't wait to hear about tonight's results. I dreamed last night that BA was on the losing end, but thus far in my life the only dreams that have come true were dreamed in Orange and White -- so prove my subconscious wrong and become Middle Tennessee's best private school football team.

GO EAGLES!!!

Also, if anyone wants to text me updates tonight, you're more than welcome. Just send me a private message and let me know. I'd strongly appreciate it. Thanks!

Edited by WesVols

...and this morning, I read that the dude from Williamson AM picks MBA to win 38-10.

38-10??!!

That's just another slap in the face, but then, he also has BA ranked 6th in the county, behind such powerhouses as Centennial (whom BA crushed) and Ravenwood.

Guess we'll find out in a few hours whether the lowly Eagles even belong on the same field with the mighty Big Red!!

BTW, fballer, I think the MBA crowd has been so silent because they think BA might get some motivation out of whatever they might have to say, as if they need more motivation already!

Edited by itzme

...and this morning, I read that the dude from Williamson AM picks MBA to win 38-10. 

38-10??!! 

That's just another slap in the face, but then, he also has BA ranked 6th in the county, behind such powerhouses as Centennial (whom BA crushed) and Ravenwood.

Guess we'll find out in a few hours whether the lowly Eagles even belong on the same field with the mighty Big Red!!

825406159[/snapback]

38-10...well, a little entertainment never adversely affected a Friday morning. Let's just hope Friday night is even more enjoyable.

38-10??!! 

BTW, fballer, I think the MBA crowd has been so silent because they think BA might get some motivation out of whatever they might have to say, as if they need more motivation already!

825406159[/snapback]

I'm tracking down itzme if Middle Tennessee is ever hit by floods. He's an excellent sandbagger.

Of course BA belongs on the same field. I just hope MBA does.

And as for the 38-10 prediction, the guy who made it is just a, well, "dude".

Wheres the excitment? The game is today!

825405980[/snapback]

Well, its gameday and I'm fired up. As a result, the rest of my workday is going to be very unproductive. Good luck to both teams tonight. This should be another great one with the two teams so evenly matched(hopefully). I heard the MBA players and supporters had a big bonfire/pep rally last night to get hyped up for the game so I know they're fired up, too. Hit 'em in the mouth, Big Red!

I'm tracking down itzme if Middle Tennessee is ever hit by floods.  He's an excellent sandbagger.

Of course BA belongs on the same field.  I just hope MBA does.

And as for the 38-10 prediction, the guy who made it is just a, well, "dude".

825406176[/snapback]

Sandbagging? I'm not the guy who predicted MBA by 28.

BTW, just so you're sure, I think BA wins the game tonight.

Edited by itzme