Maryville

Reb Wrestler

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be region 2, come on I thought Coach Humphrey would teach you better than that. I am not sure what the rebels will have this year, but beating Farragut will be tough regardless. Maryville has always been in the mix or atleast the years I was there coaching and also wrestling. Although we made the state duals many times, we never faired well with the final 7 schools.

Regardless of Maryvilles math skills (LOL) Maryville always has a solid team.

825398392[/snapback]

They have always made it close at the regional Duals against Farragut. Maryville has a great school and great fan support. Hopefully we will have enough kids this year to have a full team and make a real showing at the State Duals.

They have always made it close at the regional Duals against Farragut.  Maryville has  a great school and great fan support.  Hopefully we will have enough kids this year to have a full team and make a real showing at the State Duals.

825398409[/snapback]

I think we will have a very good team this year. We have two very good freshman coming up. Nic Shields and Jeremy Hendricks, both will do very well this year. Plus we have Landon Hall who should have placed at state last year. Adam Cable is going to help us out tremendously at 215. We might have two football players goin to wrestle hwt. We also have Josh Hendricks who will probably go to state and garrett millard.

I think we will have a very good team this year.  We have two very good freshman coming up.  Nic Shields and Jeremy Hendricks, both will do very well this year.  Plus we have Landon Hall who should have placed at state last year.  Adam Cable is going to help us out tremendously at 215.  We might have two football players goin to wrestle hwt.  We also have Josh Hendricks who will probably go to state and garrett millard.

825398425[/snapback]

Adam Will have to face Nick Reviez and he has a whole summer under his belt now and he is a returning Regional finalist. Nick is very, very ,very agressiveand has been working out with Justin Knox.