What a show at Dekalb Middle School!

UCSportsFan

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but imagine if she would not have MOVED or been Recruited by Jackson County, Smith County would be a power house! She was 6'4" in the 5th grade! She isn't even done growing yet! Props to Jim Brown, his Program Tradition of Winning brings girls from all over! 2 from york, one from Upperman, one from Smith County, and lots more to come! No Hard feelings all coaches would if could! He just gets it done!

825401101[/snapback]

:justwrestle: How can he just recruit these girls to his school. Does their families have to move too? Alot of counties have policies where you can't go to school in a different county than you reside in. How would that work ??????

Congrats to Kacie!!  We are really looking forward to seeing you play again soon.  Don't know if she will see this but if someone sees her, let her know people from her aau team are really proud of her and can't wait till springtime. We will try to keep tabs on her.

825404141[/snapback]

I will see her tonight and relay the message, the play RBS so it shoud be a good game, the Leonard girl plays for RBS so it will be fun to watch. thumb

I will see her tonight and relay the message, the play RBS so it shoud be a good game, the Leonard girl plays for RBS so it will be fun to watch.  thumb

825404174[/snapback]

let me know how this game goes....we played RBS in a scrimmage they r a tough team. i'd love to see kacie and laken match up. should be a good game.

Why are you so worried about it being a High School Board. That may be the dumbest post I have ever seen on here bballtn. Basketball is Basketball rather it be junior high , high school, college or the pros. Kaci congrats on your game the other night and I really hope u do well again tonight.