LETS GET READY TO RUUUMMBLE!

Rebel Nation

Yep, I'm with ya Ron. If we make it to Tennessee High, it'll only be because we beat a highly motivated and well coached rhea county.

Tn high is hard to gauge. They'd be the first to admit they play no one really...but do we? On good years, Powell, MoWest and Central are real challenges we can point to. I'm not sure they can point to that many on their schedule.

They score a bunch and don't allow much scoring. Does that make them the big fish in the small pond (aka Boise St.) or a true big fish (Utah)? Hard to tell. One things for sure, they like that we're undecided on how to feel about them. That's an edge. thumb

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a loyal Tennessee High Senior Parent I have to say :

The Road to The State Championship goes through Maryville.

THE ONLY TRUE DYNASTY IN TENNESSEE HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL.

Great season ! VERY impressive, diversified, talented, & well coached team.

GOOD LUCK REBELS.

We will be humbled if we are fotunate enough to play you in round #4.

Tim will have his boys ready to play without a doubt.

These MHS seniors should have this TEAM ready. If the Red and Black comes out not ready, that will be the seniors last game to put on that Black jersey. Play every game like it's your last and enjoy these games. Git hit Dunn...One at a Time...All the way to the 'Boro...

Go Rebs.

Edited by STARSNBARS

Does anyone know what Rhea County emphasizes on offense? I heard they have a wide open attack. Heard they like to spread the field like us and dares the opponent to stop them.

Cleveland stopped them pretty well, so my biggest concern with Rhea County is Tim. Someone mentioned earlier that Tim has been gone a long time and that the offense has changed leaps and bounds. Well, Tim knowing the offense isn't my concern. Tim knowing GQ's tendencies is my concern. Tendencies hardly ever change, even when the offense changes a lot.

We'll see. It is certainly gonna be a great game.

Rebs 42

Tim 21

With all due respect Moyers, I'm not sure that I know GQ's tendencies.

Yeah, he likes the fade route. Yeah, he likes the spread offense. But doesn't he always pull out all the stops each and every time he's up against the wall?

Some of the players told me that the region Rhea Co. plays in was mostly composed of teams with losing records this season...can anyone clarify that for me?