Liberty defeats Murray, KY

ReitzFan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I knew Murray would be getting a new coach next year, but I thought the frontrunner was a Mayfield assistant (can't remember his name) So, it will be interesting if Murray upgrades its schedule on par with a very tough Mayfield sked. Having Liberty on it this year was a good step, but I don't really think Fisher knew what he was getting into when he made that call a couple of years ago, or he would have tried to get Trinity instead. ;) (Sorry, Trinity fans. I apologize for dissing ya.) I would love to see Murray and Union City play. ..... My bro and I have talked about this a little. We have mentioned the idea of a Graves County-Obion County one-day, two-game shootout every year with Union City playing Mayfield and Obion Central playing Graves County with the games used as season-openers each year and alternating between Mayfield, UC and OC fields (Mfield and GC currently share). But, I think an Obion County-Calloway County deal would be good, too, with UC playing Murray and OC playing Calloway. Every year at Murray State University's Stewart Stadium. ..... What was this thread about again?!?? :lol:

B) I don't know what he'll get me....But I'm ordering him a Hooked on Phonics package :o

Hey bro.....I saw Dornan and Spartanburg play last ..... How was Lexington-Marshall Co??????

That field at Dornan is AWESOME !!!!!

825419880[/snapback]

We're gonna have to go see Dorman (SC) or Valdosta (Ga.) sometime. .... Lex-MC was a fun game, good atmosphere and some pretty cool fans. I really did my best to set your son up with that cute little blonde B) Oh well, maybe next time. .... Looking forward to this week, wherever we go. ..... Oh yeah, Liberty vs. Murray. Again, congrats to Liberty. Gonna be fun watching that program grow and get better.