Loretto?

milan05

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see ....Loretto plays hard and wins as a team.....Huntingdon reads their press clippings and listens to how everyone tells them they are "so good"..........hmmmm.....Loretto you have a chance to pull the upset.....Huntingdon may be too busy reading

Huntingdon....you can't always turn it on and off!

Go Loretto

825413886[/snapback]

Sticks and stones man, sticks and stones. Huntingdon will win easily, and as I predicted much earlier this year, it'll be Huntingdon versus Alcoa for the big one. Trust your daddy! thumb

Loretto{folks from down there pronounce it Loretta} has a good chance in this game. It comes down to this for Loretto and every other team in the playoffs, run the ball on O and stop the run on D. Whoever does this in every single playoff will win. I think L-town is up to it. Loretto by 2 in barn burner!!!!

L, LO, LORETTO, GO LORETTO LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumb thumb

Loretto{folks from down there pronounce it Loretta} has a good chance in this game. It comes down to this for Loretto and every other team in the playoffs, run the ball on O and stop the run on D.  Whoever does this in every single playoff will win. I think L-town is up to it. Loretto by 2 in  barn burner!!!!

L, LO, LORETTO, GO LORETTO LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumb  thumb

825414454[/snapback]

Here in West Tennessee, we pronounce it ..... Lor-rett-toe, with heavy accent on the toe.... :( It comes down to this... The team with the most points wins.. Always! It doesn't matter if it's a playoff game or a regular season game.

Edited by Blue Eyes

Here in West Tennessee, we pronounce it .....  Lor-rett-toe, with heavy accent on the toe....  :lol:  It comes down to this...  The team with the most points wins..  Always!  It doesn't matter if it's a playoff game or a regular season game.

825414568[/snapback]

Well in L-town we say it Loretta and spell it Loretto. And you're right the team with the most points win. And 99% of the time it's the team who can run the ball and stop the run. 100% in the playoffs. It's always been that way and always will be. thumb

Well in L-town we say it Loretta and spell it Loretto. And you're right the team with the most points win. And 99% of the time it's the team who can run the ball and stop the run. 100% in the playoffs. It's always been  that way and always will be.  thumb

825414784[/snapback]

Oh! I see what you're trying to say. This team can run the ball and this team can stop that team from running the ball then this team will win because they will score more points than that team.. I say this team will win 100% of the time. :D

Oh!  I see what you're trying to say.  This team can run the ball and this team can stop that team from running the ball then this team will win because they will score more points than that team..  I say this team will win 100% of the time.  :lol:

825414989[/snapback]

You must be a female :D . What I meant was any team on any level of football who can run and stop the run wins 99% of the time. If you can do that in the playoffs you will win 100% of the time. No this Team or that. Any team who can do those two things will win. I don't know if L-town can do either Friday night. I sure hope so.

GO MUSTANGS!!!!!! thumb