Loretto?

milan05

You have been anti-Huntingdon since you started posting.  And those 40-50 year old guys you are so tired of could give you the butt whipping your daddy shoulda gave you when you were little and then maybe you'd show a little respect to your elders.

Yes I played and you coudlnt' have touched me on your best day.  I saw u play.  You sucked.  And yes I do know more football than you.  I've been around longer, seen more games, talked to more coaches and studied it a lot longer.  SO it makes since that I know more.  So if you want to question my knowledge and accuse me of trying to prove "how big a man I am" then just let me know.  I live about 10 minutes from Lambuth and know Coach Wallace well.  I'm sure he could arrange for us to meet.

825417377[/snapback]

No he's just anti-anybody who's opinion disagrees with his...look at him and his "buddy" catfish-hunter (aka C.Barkley)...barkley had to change his on screen name after losing the knock-down drag out argument those two had about their teams...and now to hear them on here they are the best of buds united against a common enemy and go to each others houses for thanksgiving day meals...its sad really because most of us have more years football experience than both of their ages combined and probably could have wiped up the field with both of them...don't worry...if there happens to be a 5aa matchup in the next 2 weeks (thats very unlikely more like a region 6aa matchup!) they'll be at each others throats once again and we won't have to listen to there sophomoric bull-crap...oh happy day!...Good Luck Huntingdon tonite...although you probably won't be needing it! thumb

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No he's just anti-anybody who's opinion disagrees with his...look at him and his "buddy" catfish-hunter (aka C.Barkley)...barkley had to change his on screen name after losing the knock-down drag out argument those two had about their teams...and now to hear them on here they are the best of buds united against a common enemy and go to each others houses for thanksgiving day meals...its sad really because most of us have more years football experience than both of their ages combined and probably could have wiped up the field with both of them...don't worry...if there happens to be a 5aa matchup in the next 2 weeks (thats very unlikely more like a region 6aa matchup!) they'll be at each others throats once again and we won't have to listen to there sophomoric bull-crap...oh happy day!...Good Luck Huntingdon tonite...although you probably won't be needing it! thumb

825418128[/snapback]

Glad to see they are on someone else's board talking their smack!

I am a fan of Fairview and my son helped win there a couple years ago(#22) and now plays together at Cumberland with J Truitt, they even roomed together the first year..lol....don't have a horse running in this race but Huntingdon will easily pull this one off. They should win a couple in a row then things will get rough for all teams. I have since met and talked with several fans of the Mustang area and they have always been super nice.So good luck to the Mustangs till they meet the Jackets hopefully..

Guest catfish-hunter
You better be worried about Cheatham County, that was your original "unstoppable" team until Fairview tore them a new one.

Kinda like you and Bertier are telling the Camden people...win a playoff game and then brag? My point to you is make it past the 3rd round sometime. And then brag.

825417031[/snapback]

Well my Huntingdon buddy, the folks at Cheatham plan on going deep into this year's postseason. Having said that, the Cubs have got to take care of business against Mckenzie first. When Cheatham wins tonight, you better remember this post because I know that I sure will when the Cubs get off the bus next week in H-TOWN and hand your behind to you on a silver platter. Be afraid, very afraid.

Well my Huntingdon buddy, the folks at Cheatham plan on going deep into this year's postseason.  Having said that, the Cubs have got to take care of business against Mckenzie first.  When Cheatham wins tonight, you better remember this post because I know that I sure will when the Cubs get off the bus next week in H-TOWN and hand your behind to you on a silver platter.  Be afraid, very afraid.

825418292[/snapback]

While I think that McKenzie wins tonight, if the Cubs come to Huntingdon next week then I wish you a safe trip. You better bring a big platter cause I got a big behind. :lol:

I am a fan of Fairview and my son helped win there a couple years ago(#22) and now plays together at Cumberland with J Truitt, they even roomed together the first year..lol....don't have a horse running in this race but Huntingdon will easily pull this one off. They should win a couple in a row then things will get rough for all teams. I have since met and talked with several fans of the Mustang area and they have always been super nice.So good luck to the Mustangs till they meet the Jackets hopefully..

825418258[/snapback]

Good post, Bobby. How is Aaron doing at Cumberland?

Guest catfish-hunter
While I think that McKenzie wins tonight, if the Cubs come to Huntingdon next week then I wish you a safe trip. You better bring a big platter cause I got a big behind.  :lol:

825418339[/snapback]

I have nothing but the upmost respect for the football program at Huntingdon. What you guys did to DL in last year's state title game was simply unbelievable. Yall made beating Harpeth in the late 90's seem like the easiest thing ever and I'll be the first to tell you that some of those Harpeth teams, namely '97 & '99, were awesome. I made the trip to Paul Ward Stadium last year and watched the Huntingdon-Milan semifianl matchup and let me tell you that it was the best atmosphere that I've ever been around in a high school football stadium. I hope to make that trip next week to watch you guys play the Cheatham Cubs, but first the Cubs have bigger fish to fry (namely the McKenzie Rebels). I'll always support the midstate, so having said that I wish the best for the Mustangs tonight. That is the Loretto Mustangs!!!

Good luck to Loretto and don't get too tired on that long trip up to Huntingdon. I hope you guys play your heart out and may the team who wants the most win tonight.

825418373[/snapback]

You're kinda like the fellow who says whover can run and stop the run will win 100% of the time. You need to go to class if you really believe that Gary because most teams will play their heart out but sometimes talent has a say-so in who wins. Gary, we all think you're probably a nice boy but we all got together the other night and looked at your 1250 posts in less than one year. Son, you need to get a life. Try getting out some. Life is good. Enjoy yourself. Get off Coach T because we think you have a problem that you need to talk about. Oh yea! Sometimes the team that doesn't want it the most will win.... Don't be so angry. Smile.. :lol: P.S. Why did you quit football at Lambuth and transfer to UTM?

Edited by Blue Eyes

I played football at Lambuth? Where was I at all season? Oh yeah I was on the baseball field practicing cause I played baseball there. I find it amazing that you and your buddies would actually look my old posts. I find that quite humorous. I transferred to UTM cause of personal reasons, but this is not what this board is about. Plus if you ever been to UTM there is not much to Martin and I don't party so there doesn't leave much to do except study, play ps2, play intramurals and get on coacht to see how serious some people take it. I just love sports so please stop with the personal attacks.

Good luck to both teams and once again. Go Mustangs, Loretto that is.