Mt. Pleasant/FRA Opening Round Matchup

mphstigerfan

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant wait for this game!!!!!!! Hope MP wins bc I have to work but Im off the next two Fridays and will be able to go to the games so hopefully they will win so i will be able to see them play! Anybody know the condition on Theo. Know he didnt play that much in the Cascade game. Know we will need him for the playoffs!!!!!

Go Tigers!

You also have to get by CPA to get to DCA. Congrates on the 10-0 season but no one will remember that if you don't bring it in the playoffs I promise you that. I remember us talking about "tradition" awhile back, well tradition is made during the playoffs. I'm ready to see what "y'all" have down there in Mt. Pleasant. I've been hearing it all season and I mean ALL SEASON.

And please when you all get beat don't get on here and congratulate the Mt. Pleasant squad on the season record b/c thats all it is, a season record. You won't be able to say they were perfect b/c they weren't, they got beat. They might have beaten a bunch of little schools in their weak region(IMO) but now their playing with my alma mater (not yet, but soon) and I promise they'll hit them like no one has all season b/c thats how we do it and have done it. They're going to show you all about tradition. "Y'all" ready?

825411953[/snapback]

:D Here we go again with this "little school, weak region" line of crap. I have reminded you several times now about the "smarter and tougher" region 5 privates that came down here during baseball and after the game was over, they departed with a totally different look on their faces. I guess they haven't figured that one out yet.............. :lol:

You also have to get by CPA to get to DCA. Congrates on the 10-0 season but no one will remember that if you don't bring it in the playoffs I promise you that. I remember us talking about "tradition" awhile back, well tradition is made during the playoffs. I'm ready to see what "y'all" have down there in Mt. Pleasant. I've been hearing it all season and I mean ALL SEASON.

And please when you all get beat don't get on here and congratulate the Mt. Pleasant squad on the season record b/c thats all it is, a season record. You won't be able to say they were perfect b/c they weren't, they got beat. They might have beaten a bunch of little schools in their weak region(IMO) but now their playing with my alma mater (not yet, but soon) and I promise they'll hit them like no one has all season b/c thats how we do it and have done it. They're going to show you all about tradition. "Y'all" ready?

825411953[/snapback]

The reason you have heard us all year is because YOU continue to bash Mt. Pleasant. And DON'T even get me started on the "Tradition" thing again, 4nash. You honestly think it's right for you to get on here and continously talk smack about us and we're not suppose to defend Mt. Pleasant? I think NOT. We WILL remember the 10-0 reg season no matter what happens in the playoffs.

And IF, notice I said IF, we happen to lose in the playoffs, WE WILL get on here and congradulate the Tigers for a great season :D Nothing you can do to stop it. And you know what they say about opinions, everybody's got one. So you just keep talking the trash 4nash, we're gonna keep winning thumb

Good Luck to ALL 6a teams, let's show 'em what we got here in 'lil ol 6a thumb

P.S. We don't need anyone to show us about tradition here in 6a OR Mt. Pleasant!!!!!!! WE ARE READY.......... "YA'LL"!!!!!!

GO TIGERS

GO 'Cats

Go Hornets

Go Champs

Would make a great movie...Lowly little public school, beating fancy, high society, private school..I say old chap..pip..pip !! Imagine kids named Bubba, Billy Joe, and Cleetus , who drive pickup trucks...playing Chip, Dirk and Rusty, who drive Lexus and Volvo !! Teams of 37-40, who play both offense and defense against teams of 60 who only have to play one side of the ball. Man oh man, would be a blockbuster hit..It will be hard for a small team to go against the bigger teams, but ya never know...They said the same thing in baseball, and I think poor little Mt Pleasant played for the state championship..Yup Bubba, NeyNey and Cleetus were second in the state..Yup..Ya never know.

825412246[/snapback]

:D , lol that would be funny, good post