Who's the best?

owlsfan10

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it will be tough for Ooltewah having to replace such great senior leadership from last season, but I feel they can do pretty well. With Courtney White they have one of the best players in the City, and that is not a bad place to start. Then you add in a fireplug defender in Criss Foster at one of the guard spots, and a more than solid 5 man in Curtis porter and you got something. Throw in Brandon Brown at PG (if he blows up like his brother did senior year then watch out), and a kid named Wes Murray, who all the seniors last year tabbed to break out this season, and Ooltewah is looking pretty dangerous. Don't know about the rest of these area teams but I feel, with a year of learning how to win these Owls' can be pretty good.

Foster is not out but he is not at full strength. He is still making visits to the doctor and therapist. He is getting better though from what I understand.

Ooltewah plays Hixson in the Jamboree next Tuesday. The only scrimmages I know of Ooltewah having are at South Doyle this weekend and Walker Valley next.

Edited by IbleedRED&GRAY

I believe that Bradley Central will dominate in both region and district play. They have re-loaded after losing eight seniors. The replacements will get better and better as the year goes by, not to mention the fact that Coach Smith is the best coach in the area. Two years ago, Bradley lost six seniors and returned only two players with ANY varsity experience at all. NOBODY gave them a chance in the world. It took beating Cleveland three times that year to even move in front of them in the polls. They went 35-3 that season and ended up in the state finals. Needless to say, NEVER count them out of the mix for championship.

BOOltewah is going to be one the worst teams in the area. I love Baker but even he can't salvage the wreck known as Ooltewah basketbal. You guys were horrible last year. Naw I'm just playin Baker always finds a way to win. Good Luck to all this season except for CSAS I hate them.

825414341[/snapback]

Who cares if you like CSAS we all know they are going to beat the brakes off of East Ridge this year, and EASt Ridge is going to need luck to win ten games this year

Newsome your insane i was simply trying to give Ooltewah but more importantly Coach Baker respect. I'll admit y'all got us early in the year but if we had met in mid-season the outcome would probally've been different. And besides aren't you supposed to be in class right now, just playin'. And icecold SHUT UP!! I care if i don't like CSAS, and East Ridge will win 20 games and finish 1 or 2 in the district during the regular season. Keep arguing with me I love to argue!