District 10AA basketball

BornToBall

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter
ILovePepBand, just pass out are water this year and shutup! Lol!

825414707[/snapback]

Hey statebound, best of luck to you guys this season and remember that 2004-2005 is all about taking the NEXT STEP!!! Having said that, I love it when folks continuously pick against Sycamore. In 2001-2002, most everyone picked Harpeth and Waverly to win the district and challenge for the regional title. In 2002-2003, most everyone wanted to pick Waverly or Montgomery Central. Last season, Sycamore was left for dead when they entered the district tourney as the #5 seed and had to play the hosting team right away. I find it really sad to see that a team that has made it to the consecutive Sectional appearances gets NO RESPECT. Also remember that Sycamore has not exactly been beaten by cup-cakes in the tourney. In the 2002 Regional final, Sycamore lost by three-points to a Marshall County team that finished as the runner-up in Murfreesboro. In the 2003 Regional final, Sycamore lost to a Giles County team that won the state title and lost a total of 1 GAME that entire season. Earlier this year when Sycamore traveled to Bolivar in the sub-state game, people had the War Eagles losing by as many as 40-50 points. Bolivar won that game and went on to win the state title this past year, but I'll guarantee you folks that when Sycamore walked out of that gym in west-TN this past March they'd earned the respect that they deserve from the folks over in B-TOWN.

as much as some try and deny it....you are absolutely right.....you can never count sycamore out....they are always going to be tough....and they will be in the run for the top spot as always......im sure they will live and die by the 3 ball but it never failed them before so why worry about it now.....good luck to sycamore

scanooni you are definitely biased for cheatham.  You must love noel smith.  I will give it to him he is the best shooter on his team i'll give him that but the district has many of shooters.  So if i had to ask you who are some of the better players in the district other than your noel smith.

825415290[/snapback]

Well, other than my Noel Smith apparently, there are several good players. From each team:

Waverly - Ricco, Big Readhead inside

Sycamore - Barksdale, Watts

Cheatham - Noel Smith, Cole Brink

Montgomery Central - Blonde head post inside

Creekwood - Derra

Harpeth - Cody, Derrick

Stewart - Have no idea.

I'm not saying that there aren't any other good players. I was just sticking up for Noel because you said he would only shoot 5 for 15 and took to many shots. I was just stating a fact from last year to dispell your theory of him.

ilovepepband, i dont know why anyone on here gives 2 squirts of ###### about what you think. Just sit on the bench with buttered roll and watch the game. Noel is THE BEST SHOOTER IN THE DISTRICT!! Did anyone else in district 10aa MAKE 94 3 pointers and HIT 46% of them? Nope, didnt think so. Did anyone else in the midstate do that well? Nope, thats why hes the best! Also, creekwood finishing 3rd? 4th - 7th up for grabs? PLease refrain from posting on here until later forgiven of your stupidity.

Edited by KingCub00