Huntingdon vs. Cheatham Co.

m.b.r.b.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huntingdon looked good tonight. It seemed we had a tough time in the first half with the QB-HB wraparound handoff. We would overrun the play and out of nowhere the QB would be able to hand it off at the last second. My hat is off the Loretto though. They never quit. I thought they brought alot of fans too being so far away and being a 4th seed. I really don't know that much about Cheathem County but we'll know alot by next Friday night. Not having Hampton out there really is tough. I'm not making excuses but I can't remember us having so many players banged up. The call went out, "all hands on deck."

Got to quit giving the ball up in the RED ZONE.... The Back field ran hard and the line stepped it up in the second half.

The hidden hand off play that Loretto ran was very good in the first half. The Huntingdon D stopped it in the second half. #32 can catch the ball well also.

Congrads to the Huntingdon Team. And way to get the guys ready for the game Coaches.

And I hope that all of the Loretto Fans,coaches and players make it home safe tonight.

Huntingdon showed little class at the end of the game! They should have had the 2nd team out on field the last 5 minutes of the game. They also should have taken a knee on the 5 yard line with seconds on the clock. I'm a mustang fan from H-town and was not impressed. What goes around comes around. I was glad no one was hurt. All I can figure is the coaches wanted someone to notice the score in the paper or on coacht.

Huntingdon showed little class at the end of the game! They should have had the 2nd team out on field the last 5 minutes of the game. They also should have taken a knee on the 5 yard line with seconds on the clock. I'm a mustang fan from H-town and was not impressed. What goes around comes around. I was glad no one was hurt. All I can figure is the coaches wanted someone to notice the score in the paper or on coacht.

825419286[/snapback]

If you're from Huntingdon then where have you been all year? I didn't see Loretto throwing in the towel so why should we!

Huntingdon looked good tonight.  It seemed we had a tough time in the first half with the QB-HB wraparound handoff. We would overrun the play and out of nowhere the QB would be able to hand it off at the last second.  My hat is off the Loretto though.  They never quit.  I thought they brought alot of fans too being so far away and being a 4th seed.  I really don't know that much about Cheathem County but we'll know alot by next Friday night.  Not having Hampton out there really is tough.  I'm not making excuses but I can't remember us having so many players banged up.  The call went out, "all hands on deck."

825419226[/snapback]

WHAT'S WRONG WITH HAMPTON? IS HE OUT FOR THE SEASON?

825419286[/snapback]

2nd team defense was in the last series and the last TD was scored by a 2nd team RB. What's the problem?

I'd like to tip my hat to Loretto on a great year. It hasn't been easy, but I think these boys have shown alot of fight this year, even if we wasn't the best team out there. I also want to say to the seniors: thanks for 4 years of hard work and dedication for your school. Every single one of you will be missed! I would also like to wish Eli the best in whatever he decides to do in life. He will be successful in whatever he chooses to do in life.

I was impressed with the first half of this ballgame, with neither team having a clear advantage, however during the second half it was clear Huntingdon made some changes that worked for the better.

Good luck against Cheatham County, they're a good team.