Huntingdon vs. Cheatham Co.

m.b.r.b.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats the opening Kickoff return for the Td in 03 semifinals.. And no, its not up there to make  Huntingdon mad, it was one of the better quality pictures i could find on the jackson sun website.

825427476[/snapback]

Let me ask you Bulldog fan, why would that photo make the Mustang faithful mad? We won that game on our way to the State Title!!! I know the Bulldogs were already making room for the 5th Golden Football in yall's trophy case last year. We just happened to have a group of kids last year that would not quit and had plans of their own. But as they say, that was last year; it dont mean nothing this year. I hope this years group of Mustangs will get that same desire over the next 4 weeks. Go Mustangs!! and good luck to the Bulldogs. Yall are the definitely the example of what a winning high school football program is all about.

You obviously have trouble with that thing called reading rcombs.  The bet said that "CBarkley would stop posting if he lost the bet", if you can find anything about catfish-hunter saying that he wouldn't post then please feel free to share it with the rest of us.  I think I have a better idea rcombs.  Why don't you take and shut your dad gum mouth about other folks???  You are the last person who needs to be telling folks how to post, after all weren't you the guy who said that Waverly would be a playoff team in 2004???  You lost all credibilty when you posted that nonsense, BTW think of something more intelligent to say than "what a guy".  Don't get mad just because I put a halt to the parade down there in Camden.  celebrate while you can because elimination time is only 45 hours away from beginning.  I for one hope that you guys don't wait another decade before you decide to win another playoff game, but with Camden anything is possible.  Let's go Cubs & let's go Yellow Jackets because I for one can't wait for these simple minded Camden folks to stop tellign us how great the 10-1 Lions are and how they would beat anybody in the state.  I never knew that it was such an amazing feat for a 10-1 football team to beat up on a bunch of 6-5 sophomores and juniors.  Next year things will be back to normal Lewis County fans I promise, yes that means that whenever Lewis County plays Camden next year it will be just like old times (which means that the Camden Lions will be getting their teeth kicked down their throats).  If Huntingdon weren't a part of region 6-2A, then I would probably consider it to be the worst region in the state.  Camden wins one postseason game per decade, McKenzie can't stop a hard marching band, and the three other teams are a joke!!!

825427331[/snapback]

all I can say man is invest in some high powered tranquilizers...Valium, Xanax, whatever...hey I'll even pay for em...cause you definitely got some serious problems...help is just around the corner...its ok...its gonna be alright :D

Miss Shelly....  Will ya'll have the cajun gumbo this Friday Night at the band concession stand?  I still think the BBQ and cheese nachos would be a big hit with the Huntingdon fans..  :D

825427903[/snapback]

You'd think you could find something else to do on your day off than be on the computer. We're not off today so there is 2 of us here. Not much work going on. And yes, we will be having exquisite cruisine tomorrow night.