Camden vs. Fairview

hschs

Both of these teams are very, very good. Both teams have explosive offenses and swarming defenses. I say we put away the trash talk and let the boys play. Both teams are well-coached and I think the game is going to be one of the best of the year. Since I have to make some kind of prediction, I say Camden - 14 Fairview - 13. But I still think the game could go either way. Good luck to both teams.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man don't be mad cuz you got schooled in fantasy football, jk.

so which running back is better BOYD OR MARTIN? This will stir it up a little. My vote goes to Martin, with over 1800 yards and 25 TD's. Please no Boyd's numbers would be better but we give the ball to other guys.

825424233[/snapback]

So which Boyd are you talking about???? Josh or Byron because they are both really good. I think Josh is better than Martin right now, and Byron is pretty close just not all the way there, either way Camden has good years ahead with them 2.

Edited by dwolford12

Guest catfish-hunter
Ok, this is me adding stats together from the Lion's website... I think there is more yardage, but I'm not sure....

Josh Boyd-154 Carries for 1312 yards, 8.6 yards per touch, 25 TD's.

825425217[/snapback]

His stats are very similar to Cheatham's Landon Jones.