Portland (8-3) @ Smith Co. (10-1)

JamieSkeen

this game will come down to who  wants it  more  it will be a denfenseive battle and i think smith might have the better offense ive watched film on them and there retty good but dont count portland out it will come down to has  the mos theart,will and determination  LIKE A WILDFAR 35

825423408[/snapback]

When you say it will come down to has the most heart and determination that goes for Smith County. Portland back in the hole, next week on the line possibly with TC, been eliminated last two years in the third round they want to go back and make history for Smith County. And oh yeah the WILDFAR ye talkin bout the Owls will be Far'd up cuz #56 is scheduled to return this week and I garuntee he will bring the FIRE!!! thumb

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This rematch should be just like the last one a real slobberknocker. I think the coaching staffs from each team will have to come up with some new tactics to win. There;s no doubt that the players will be raring to go which ever team is best prepared will take the W. And I hope that I will get to come down to the hole for rd. 3 to see the OWLS play. Good luck OWLS hope to see you next wk. against LA or TC. thumb

Just wait and see Smith County Owls, ohh my goodness, just wait and see what Portland has in store for you. When you anger the Mighty Panthers (6-0), and hope to meet again....eventually your luck will run out!!!! :lol:

Not this time....Smith has a few wrinkles for Portland too.

Fan(who thinks a 2-0 score would be just fine with me...a win is a win....no matter what the score. If it makes you Portland guys feel any better we just beat Upperman 6-0 too)

Surely PPride will chat with us.

825423159[/snapback]

You know I will bigreid. It's been a busy night here at work, and I'm just now trying to get caught up on everything here at coacht. Wow! Five pages already and mostly SC fans flapping their chops..... er talking it up! :oB) I plan to be at my old stomping grounds Friday night, for sure! Twan, I know what you can do with that fund money you've gathered. Just bring it down to the endzone where your scoreboard is Friday night. That's where I'll be, and I'll be more than happy to take that burning cash off your hands! :D

B)