Goodpasture vs. Tyner

Tynerfan99

Topic:  Goodpasture vs. Tyner.

Translation:  Jealous People Bashin' GP!

Bomb,

I like the 'bull horn' description.  You're too cool!

825424664[/snapback]

What am I gonna have to do to get this BombSquad idolization to stop. It isn't cool, and it certainly is not funny. Would you please just not post anymore. Also, no ono is jealous of the Pasture. I hear people that live in Madison say it is the red headed stepchild of the community

Edited by hsfball

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is at Tyner.  Take it to them Rams!!!!  Expect bad attitudes from Goodpasture.  Not the class act I expected to see.

825419898[/snapback]

I hate to hear all of this about Goodpasture having no class.Ihad son graduate from the 2001 state championship team who played on offense and defense and I have watched Goodpasture several time since. Most of their problem is no Senior Leadership!!! The class of 2001 had great leadership and did not tolerate alot of what goes on now. If they want to advance any further it will be up to the Seniors to lead by a better example. It is no secret that the football players are treated differently and not held to the same set of rules as the rest of the student body however I think that is the case at most private schools. It is much easier to punish a student who does not bring in most of your revenue than to punish one of your star athelets.

What am I gonna have to do to get this BombSquad idolization to stop.  It isn't cool, and it certainly is not funny.  Would you please just not post anymore.  Also, no ono is jealous of the Pasture.  I hear people that live in Madison say it is the red headed stepchild of the community

825424963[/snapback]

Are those questions? If so, there's absolutely nothing you CAN do and, well, I guess this answers your second question.

You're jealous...that Bomb is THE bomb!

This ones for you, Bomb, you aggravating son-of-a-gun thumb

Are those questions?  If so, there's absolutely nothing you CAN do and, well, I guess this answers your second question.

You're jealous...that Bomb is THE bomb!

This ones for you, Bomb, you aggravating son-of-a-gun  thumb

825425002[/snapback]

...How's a man supposed to take this?

...Really, I'm open to suggestions.

I hate to hear all of this about Goodpasture having no class.Ihad son graduate from the 2001 state championship team who played on offense and defense  and I have watched Goodpasture several time since.  Most of their problem is no Senior Leadership!!! The class of 2001 had great leadership and did not tolerate alot of what goes on now. If they want to advance any further it will be up to the Seniors to lead by a better example.  It is no secret that the football players are treated differently and not held to the same set of rules as the rest of the student body however I think that is the case at most private schools. It is much easier to punish a student who does not bring in most of your revenue than to punish one of your star athelets.

825424970[/snapback]

As a member of the Church, and for what Goodpasture is supposed to stand for, Coach Martin and the Administration over in Cougar Land should be extremely disappointed in the lack of class that is exhibited by the football team. The quotes that have been listed are in fact true and not just "hear say". I have been on the sidelines and have heard them. The vile language and total lack of class is repulsive.

It's time to get a reign on your team, Coach Martin and Principal Parnell. If you are unwilling to, then please use the name Goodpasture School instead of Goodpasture Christian School (www.goodpasture.org). Christian schools don't act the way you do.

Guest Move Those Chains
As a member of the Church, and for what Goodpasture is supposed to stand for, Coach Martin and the Administration over in Cougar Land should be extremely disappointed in the lack of class that is exhibited by the football team.  The quotes that have been listed are in fact true and not just "hear say".  I have been on the sidelines and have heard them.  The vile language and total lack of class is repulsive.

It's time to get a reign on your team, Coach Martin and Principal Parnell.  If you are unwilling to, then please use the name Goodpasture School instead of Goodpasture Christian School (www.goodpasture.org).  Christian schools don't act the way you do.

825425703[/snapback]

Whoa Cowboy, I don't think that this board is the right place for you to express your opinions in this way. Personally, I'd appreciate it if you deleted that post. Sure I don't agree with bad language, cheap shots or anything of the like, but there are better ways to show your displeasure. I figure it can't hurt to ask, so thanks.

As a member of the Church, and for what Goodpasture is supposed to stand for, Coach Martin and the Administration over in Cougar Land should be extremely disappointed in the lack of class that is exhibited by the football team.  The quotes that have been listed are in fact true and not just "hear say".  I have been on the sidelines and have heard them.  The vile language and total lack of class is repulsive.

It's time to get a reign on your team, Coach Martin and Principal Parnell.  If you are unwilling to, then please use the name Goodpasture School instead of Goodpasture Christian School (www.goodpasture.org).  Christian schools don't act the way you do.

825425703[/snapback]

AMEN, brother, and well said

825425703[/snapback]

Sir,

...I must say that I admire your truth and honesty with the above statement...I hope that our game on Friday is played with good sportsmanship as our previous three(3) post season games have been played...competition is one thing, but when it gets to the point where players are acting as you(and others in this thread) have described this is where the buck must stop...hopefully the folks who need to see this will read it and take some positive proactive actions!!!!

ooooooo boy, the talk starts now we go get our players bla bla bla bla bla well if we go and get them why don't we call pat's dad and mom and ask them if coach martin came and talked to them or buggs,eakes,robinson,williams,or any other stand out players since we have so many but im sure thaat we do! not! but since everybody that lives in the hills knows and everything and the 2 that live in madison but im sure coach goes out and gets them or mabey that its that we are in the playoffs every year or that we have had 3 state championships since 95 maybe thats the reason we get the players and you know since we have them in every sport and not just one but besides all that this friday night will be a great game and yes our defense can stop tyner sice we are allowing only like 85 yrds a game or sumtin like that but tyner does have the athletes to beat n e body that they play but we will see this friday and yes our fans will be there

825424099[/snapback]

Where did you pick up your writing skills? They are amazing. Isn't it wonderful what a private school education will do for a student. I'm glad your parents' tuition money is being so spent so wisely.

I went to a rural school in West Tennessee and my backwood's teachers didn't teach us to write this well. We actually had to spell things correctly and construct meaningful sentences.

Edited by TedLNancy