Brentwood Academy at McCallie

WesVLT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

The Eagles and Tornado match up for their second duel this season, the first of which was taken by McCallie 17-7 in Brentwood. This time they'll meet at Missionary Ridge for the right to grace the grass at Dudley Field (the best game played there all year).

Who will win?

I hope to be able to come next Friday. If either my roommate or family decide to go, I'll be there.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As evenly matched as most (not all) of the teams in DII-AAA were this year, it's difficult to beat anyone twice in one season. While we did see MBA victorious over Baylor, BA proved this point with a win over CBHS.

McCallie won during the regular season and seems to have played more consistently than BA throughout the year. As I have noted in earlier posts, I feel that BA is the most improved team since the start of the season. Two things to consider: 1) Do you vote against Carlton Flatt and 2) How much of an advantage is home field.

McCallie wants to prove it deserved the #1 seeding, and BA wants to show despite the ups-and-downs during the regular season that they are still one of the top two teams in this division.

It's an elementary statement, but the winner of this game will be whoever executes the best and holds onto the football.