Westview vs. Milan

chargerwestview7

I have faith that the Westview Chargers will come out on top. They have a strong running game and what it takes. I think that it will be a really good game but Chargers will come home with another "W". It will be a team effort and not all in the hands of a few Westview players. If we keep the concentration we will defeat the Bulldogs. GO WESTVIEW!! :)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o yes yall won...but it didnt help us playin our worse game that year & yall having to play yalls best to beat us by only 5 pts.

825427360[/snapback]

Let me start.. I'm a great admirer of the Milan program and people in West Tennessee all feel the same way. Milan Bulldog 04 said Milan doesn't make excuses, but here you are making excuses. Ya'll need to huddle up and get the story straight. Huntingdon beat Milan last year and they didn't play their best game either. When we went to the championship we still hadn't peaked. You don't realize how you're putting a bad light on the storied Milan program by what you put on here. I realize you are still a teenager but think about all the great players ya'll have had in the past and what you put on here in a reflection on them and the Bulldog program.. Please quit posting something just to be posting. Most people on here want to discuss their team and their chances, not trying to run a certain program down. Milan has nothing to be jealous about. Westtn2004state this applies to you too! Good luck this week against Westview.

Let me start.. I'm a great admirer of the Milan program and people in West Tennessee all feel the same way.  Milan Bulldog 04 said Milan doesn't make excuses, but here you are making excuses.  Ya'll need to huddle up and get the story straight.  Huntingdon beat Milan last year and they didn't play their best game either.  When we went to the championship we still hadn't peaked.  You don't realize how you're putting a bad light on the storied Milan program by what you put on here.  I realize you are still a teenager but think about all the great players ya'll have had in the past and what you put on here in a reflection on them and the Bulldog program.. Please quit posting something just to be posting.  Most people on here want to discuss their team and their chances, not trying to run a certain program down.  Milan has nothing to be jealous about.  Westtn2004state this applies to you too!  Good luck this week against Westview.

825427775[/snapback]

I agree with you. We lost last year cuz we didn't have what it took to get to the next game. We panicked when we got down and Huntingdon's momentum picked up. I don't think Huntingdon was necessarily the better team, but they did beat us fairly, and went on to be the state champions so... congratulations :D

Back to the topic.... Milan by 7

Edited by #1Bulldog

Ok Darkglow, I have a question for you. So your saying that Markei Guy is a better football player than Boo Weathers? Get realistic. It hits you when you think about your own players. Dont get me wrong Markei Guy is having an outstanding junior season. But Daylan lost alot of help from last season. So did Boo Weathers. Mainly the offensive lines of both teams. Overall Player? Daylan Walker. Hes explosive and is 2nd on the team in tackles from the FS spot! Look at the years past.

825426610[/snapback]

Markei did play his fresh & soph years. His fresh year he played very little because Hill was in front of him, hard to beat him out as a freshmen. His Soph, he got hurt in a preseason scrim. and never recovered. I would be willing to bet if cody allowed Guy to play defense, he would be one of the top tacklers. He is prob not as durable as walker, but guy is a better athlete

Theres been a lot of trash talk on here the past couple of days. I think that if people would quit downing the other team and players this would be a lot more enjoyable. Instead of talking about the past, lets focus on tomorrow night, after all that is what this post is about. Tomorrow night's game is probably going to be the biggest game in the state. The atmosphere is going to be incredible. I hope the game will be injury free and I wish the Chargers luck.

blue eyes...u know fully well that milan in 03 was a MUCH better team thatn david lipshomb...if we wouldve gone up there we wouldve done the same thing to them yall did. no excuses are being made...every bulldog on here admits to loosing & says yall won fairly...but that was our worst game of the year & yalls best. it didnt take a game in the championship to beat D.L. like it did in the 4th round to beat milan.