Cookeville vs. Lebanon

Fuggly63

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

Hahahahah....bet they are shriveled now.

Wonder who will get All_region from Lebanon?

How many yds did Paxton get for cookeville? How big an ole boy is he?? Hope he is FAST. Is he as fast or faster than J Johnson from Lebanon? That boy was one of the fastest kids that I have seen in our region.

Guess we will hear on Tuesday where everyone falls region-wise and whether the Lebanon folk are rid of me or not! :D

Guest Oakland
Hahahahah....bet they are shriveled now.

Wonder who will get All_region from Lebanon?

How many yds did Paxton get for cookeville? How big an ole boy is he?? Hope  he is FAST. Is he as fast or faster than J Johnson from Lebanon? That boy was one of the fastest kids that I have seen in our region.

Guess we will hear on Tuesday where everyone falls region-wise and whether the Lebanon folk are rid of me or not! :D

825431938[/snapback]

im sure most of those folks in lebanon are desperately hoping they get rid of us :D , but then again, if they get moved into region 5 they will have to deal with those dreaded gallatin fans :D

Guest region4fan

I agree with Bates and Johnson. Which # is taylor or which position?? I can't seem to remember him? I know that Gray kid had a good game against us and I was impressed with him.

If you look at the Defensive lineman thread I even listed him and no one else ( Bates) Bet that is a shocker to the Lebanon folk! He is a stud and I bet he gets some post season honors. Is he being looked at for college?

I agree with Bates and Johnson. Which # is taylor or which position?? I can't seem to remember him? I know that Gray kid had a good game against us  and I was impressed with him.

If you look at the Defensive lineman thread I even listed him and no one else ( Bates) Bet that is a shocker to the Lebanon folk! He is a stud and I bet he gets some post season honors. Is he being looked at for college?

825431975[/snapback]

taylor is #58 DL/OL

I thnk billy is being looked at by TTU.

Gray/Lee/Cross/Johnson are all being recruited by cumberland last i heard. they call my house all the time.

Guest region4fan

Lots of kids from our region play at Cumberland. Is your brother thinking about going there? I hear their new coach is good to them. Also heard that the QB was from Lebanon but can't seem to remember his name. Smitty from OHS may be going there....all-state DT and OT from last yr. He was a dang MOUNTAIN!!

i think Lee and Gray will go there and maybe Cross. i think would be a much better safety instead of QB but we'll see. the new coach is great!! he goes to all the lebanon homegames and stands with the team around the 20 yard line. he is really trying to bring talent from around the area to build up a team that won't win a game this year.