Cookeville vs. Lebanon

Fuggly63

fugly you are right. Lebanon's O line had it's worst full game against the front 7 of cookeville's D. that is saying a lot because we played riverdale the week after. this week is different. there are some different guys that have stepped it up during the year and are getting somemore PT. if you say coach j was trying to hide things from lebanon and not using everyting to beat WC then i think that shows some similar arrogance to CC's coach on guaranting victory in lebanon last week. i hope that bug leaves him tonight because everyone is going to have to check those attitudes at the door.

Lebanon seniors play every play like it is your last, and you'll be playing next week too.

825428637[/snapback]

Hey guys,

This will be my last post for the day as I am going to bed. I've been up at work all night. If you can call what I do work, but that's for another day. All I want to say is that, I can talk trash about my boys in Cav country all day, but I do hope that this is a good game. I agree with BBD and Fuggly, I think tonight will be a great game, and I hope there are no injuries, because at the end of the day those two things are all that matters. Some of these kids have a very good chance at taking it to the next level, and we don't want to see that chance disappear. Also, whitebluewhite, what is being said about the "clown coach" might just be a serious problem. I've been watching his posts for quite a while now, and I don't think he would throw something out there unless it was! He, like most all of us on this site, loves TN high school football. Most all of us played a the schools we back, and we have also had boys of our own that played at those same schools. Good luck Lebanon, and ROLL ON BIG RED CAVALIER MACHINE!! Keep me posted on anything you hear about tonight, because you know I live up here in VA and have no way of finding out the true scoop. See you guys later on.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's game day in Cookeville.

It rained most of last night so the field will be wet. The forecast is for breezy and quite cool at game time.

Can the Cavs bring their A game to Eddie Watson field? Is the revenge factor enough to put an extra charge in the Cavs?

Has Lebanon improved so much that they will have no competition until next week?

Can the best in region 3 compete with the second best in region 4?

Will the TSSAA send more out of shape and overweight referees to call the game?

Will the concession stand have enough hot chocolate?

And will the mindless mobs in Ramallah dig up Arafat's body by the end of the game?

These and other timeless questions will be answered tonight when the Blue Devils of Lebanon come to Eddie Watson field on the campus of Cookeville High School to face the Cavaliers from Cookeville!!!!!

Be There!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Oakland
It's game day in Cookeville.

It rained most of last night so the field will be wet. The forecast is for breezy and quite cool at game time.

Can the Cavs bring their A game to Eddie Watson field? Is the revenge factor enough to put an extra charge in the Cavs?

Has Lebanon improved so much that they will have no competition until next week?

Can the best in region 3 compete with the second best in region 4?

Will the TSSAA send more out of shape and overweight referees to call the game?

Will the concession stand have enough hot chocolate?

And will the mindless mobs in Ramallah dig up Arafat's body by the end of the game?

These and other timeless questions will be answered tonight when the Blue Devils of Lebanon come to Eddie Watson field on the campus of Cookeville High School to face the Cavaliers from Cookeville!!!!!

Be There!!!!!!!!!!

825428749[/snapback]

i think the wet weather favors cookeville. i admit i havent seen cookeville play this year but i dont believe they base out of the shotgun like lebanon does. lebanon hasnt really had their best games when its wet, but they could very well prove me wrong, wish i could be there tonight, but got season tickets for boys and girls basketball at middle tennessee and the girls season opener is tonight so i cant pass that up. good luck to both teams

Oakland[/url]' date='Nov 12 2004 - 10:24 AM']i think the wet weather favors cookeville. i admit i havent seen cookeville play this year but i dont believe they base out of the shotgun like lebanon does. lebanon hasnt really had their best games when its wet, but they could very well prove me wrong, wish i could be there tonight, but got season tickets for boys and girls basketball at middle tennessee and the girls season opener is tonight so i cant pass that up. good luck to both teams

825428793[/snapback]

i wish i could be at both places, but i'll be in cookeville.

i think they will prove everyone wrong, and beat cookeville twice on their own field.

Guest region4fan

Best of luck to both teams tonight. Hopefully both will come out healthy and with good sportsmanship practiced by all in attendance. I hope all fans drive safely and support their teams with enthusiasm and pride.

2 1/2 hours until kickoff.

It's overcast and breezy. The sun hasn't shown it's face all day in Cookeville. The field will be wet. The low tonight is expected in the lower 40s.

It will be cold and wet for the players but I believe once the game begins the players will forget about the elements.

The Cookeville Community seem excited and I know the Blue Devils will come into town with great confidence.

I checked and their is plenty of coffee and hot chocolate in the concession stand. I checked the referees and two are on the verge of heart failure and one has a glass eye and his other eye is missing.

Arafats body is still entombed because the mindless mobs are busy eating after a day of fasting.

The dreaded cannon is filled with fotter and the Cookeville SRO officier scheduled to direct traffic at the game has just left Shoneys.

Wow what a night of excitment and anticipation in Cookeville and around the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go CAVS!!!!!!!!!!