Greenbrier vs Marshall Co.

Touchdown4Bobcats

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching Crockett co. play was like watching the Marshall co. team...only they don't appear to throw as much.

This will be a head-knocker. Greenbrier thought the last game was sub-par for them and Marshall thought they let one slip away.

I think this game will have some interesting changes to it.

Look for special teams/kicker to be a big difference in this one.

Marshall County had a good game last week against Lexington. The best team effort I've seen this season. They always say that it's tough to beat the same team twice. Greenbriar will need to put up a great amount of teamwork, if Marshall County shows up and plays like they did Friday. This should be an awesome game. Good luck to both sides! To whoever wins, all the way to state!Make the region proud!

Here's hoping Dale, Kyle and Dustin are healthy and ready to go Friday. We need each one of them. There's no way this won't be a hard-hitting, laying it on the line game for both sides. Greenbrier needs to be ready for anything that Marshall's got. They are coming back, guys, and it's for revenge.

The Bobcats started this journey years ago. Some in Jr. Pro, some just in the last few years, but you guys have got the heart and drive to see this through to the end. Don't look towards Murfreesboro, just look toward Friday night, and focus, focus, focus. Don't let this season end with unfinished business.

Guys, you can do this. Greenbrier believes in you. Let's go get Marshall County and move on to Round 3!

The Bobcats started this journey years ago.  Some in Jr. Pro, some just in the last few years, but you guys have got the heart and drive to see this through to the end.  Don't look towards Murfreesboro, just look toward Friday night, and focus, focus, focus.  Don't let this season end with unfinished business.

I love it, just my thinking exactly.....Don't look towards nothing but THIS FRIDAY NIGHT! I know our guys realize this is going to be a tough fight. Its always difficult playing that good of a team twice, and so close together. But I have faith that our guys will work hard and pull it out, they just have to keep their heads on straight.

I'm not going to be at the game friday night due to a Volleyball trip to Florida. This will be only my 3rd game in 6 years to miss. Football team: if you for some reason have no one to play this game for, play it for us!!!

GOOD LUCK! GO BOBCATS!

Greenbrier needs to play smart and play hard, this Marshall Co. team knows what to look for.  Show em' where ya came from Greenbrier and send them home to wait the next year while you guys go to state!

825421737[/snapback]

Send us home?...I think not. Listen here, Herndon is good, real good. But we are not going to let one guy beat us. You quaterback is quick, but that's it. Yall's posts are so cocky. Stuff like: All we have to do is go out there and focus. Yall just assume you're better than us. I look forward to playin yall so we can shut yall up once and for all. I got news for you cats: Marshall County ain't goin nowhere but the Boro, and that requires us to go through you. So guess what we're gonna do: Stomp ya.