MBA at MUS

timbdp

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MBA with a field goal by bryant "taft" handfelt  B)  in the fourth quarter. home field advantage will be denied when MBA shows up with its entire senior class and shuts MUS up.

mba 17

825423020[/snapback]

Im not sure about your comment about shutting MUS up for I have not heard them say anything. This game will definately by a hard fought game on both sides and come down the last remaining minutes of the game. The final turnout will be decided by who makes their big plays when given the chance.

I think this will end up being one of the best games played all year across the nation. MUS is the only team in the super seven to have a record of .500 against the Big Red. Not Brentwood, not McCallie, not CBHS. MBA is a very good team and they play very hard. I agree that this game will go down to the final minutes but I have a feeling that special teams will play a big part in this one. A blocked PAT, punt, or a missed field goal will decide this game. To dingled, that is wonderful that all of MBA's seniors are coming. Im glad to see that MBA supports their team that much. However, you have no idea what you are going up against at MUS. Things have changed at that school. This is the first MUS squad in a long time that has so much support from all over the city of Memphis. The school is filled with adrenaline and excitement about this team. What I like most about this team is the leadership of their seniors. All of those guys love everyone on that team and keep the emotions high. Also, after games, the whole MUS squad runs over and thanks their fellow classmates and fans, home or away. MUS will win this game very close and will finally gain so much deserved credit around the state.