Ladies Classic

gogreene

Everyone will be watching for a Mt Juliet-Wilson Central match-up. It will be interesting to see how Jeff County and Greeneville stack up this early. Greeneville had a disappointing loss to Harpeth Hall over Thanksgiving but has bounced back nicely. Jeff County looked very strong against Greeneville Tues. Cait the Great and her Heritage girls are always fun to watch. I think the Jeff County -Betsy game will be fun.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Appears to me the Lower Bracket is loaded.  With Mt. Juliet, Greeneville, and HeritageWilson Central will have a cake walk to the finals and there they will find Mt. Juliet waiting for them in what will be the first of SIX match-ups between the 2 Wilson County rivals.

825477690[/snapback]

I agree the upper bracket is soft but I wouldn't put Betsy, Jeff county or Powell in the cakewalk category. Cabrini will bring a pretty good bang from Louisiana with them as well. As far as the lower bracket goes, Mt Juliet will have their hands full.

This tournament is always full of surprises, so don't start clearing the trophy case just yet.

I admire your bold confidence, but you might want to pre-order your crow if your predictions don't come true. Would you like it boiled, baked, or deep-fried?

825477711[/snapback]

Call it confidence or just knowledge... I'm sticking with a Mt. Juliet vs. Wilson Central in the finals.

In case you haven't noticed some of my other posts. I've picked Mt. Juliet to play Wilson Central in the Class AAA Finals in Murfreesboro. Is that "BOLD" enough for you ! ! !

By the way what are u going to say when its reality???? You want your crow boiled, baked, or deep-fried? LOL

I'm not going to say anything if it becomes reality, because I never said it wouldn't. So I'll keep my crow preference to myself for now. Your boldness is now bordering on arrogance, so you still might want to pre-order that crow if your finals match-up fails to materialize. If it does, I'll be the first to congratulate both teams and give you Kudos for your prognosticating ability.