Mr. Football

redraider4life

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides 1A through 5A and All the DII classes, you also combine Punters and Kickers - thereby combining over 300 schools and 2 positions. WHen you get down to it, many good Kickers and Punters will invariably be left off this particular list.

Does not mean that the 3 that are listed are not worthy of consideration, simply that you could undoubtably mention many others and be justified.

Congratulations to all that are finalists.

I'd like to say congradulations to all of the young men nominated to be "American General Mr. Football Award" finalist from the Memphis metro area. In Div. I, Class 2A ... congradulations to Jacques Pipkins, from G. W. Carver, nominated for Lineman. In Div. I, Class 4A, ... congradulations to Gregory Hardy from Melrose, and Malcom Rawls from Memphis East nominated for Lineman; Congradulations to Graig Cooper from Melrose, nominated for Back. In Div. I, Class 5A, ... congradulations to Jeff Cottam of Germantown and Darius Myers of Cordova nominated for Lineman. In Div. II, Class 2A, ... congradulations to Todd Cox from Harding Acadamy, and Micheal Oher from Briarcreat nominated for Lineman; Congradulations to Hall Simmons from E.C. S. nominated for Back. In Div. II, Class 3A, ... congradulations to John David Lawhorn from M.U.S. nominated for Back. Finally ... congradulations to Justin Sparks from Briarcrest nominated for Kicker of the year.

Gentlemen ... you have done well for your schools and your communities. Kudos to you all!

I cant believe that boo weathers got picked over markei. I guess they are just bias bc huntinton won the state championship this year. Markei is a better player, has better stats and he is more durable. Boo weathers isnt even the best back on his team, much less the state. Markei got cheated.

Besides 1A through 5A and All the DII classes, you also combine Punters and Kickers - thereby combining over 300 schools and 2 positions.  WHen you get down to it, many good Kickers and Punters will invariably be left off this particular list.

Does not mean that the 3 that are listed are not worthy of consideration, simply that you could undoubtably mention many others and be justified.

Congratulations to all that are finalists.

825428934[/snapback]

Yes, perhaps even a few GREAT kickers...

I guess I shouldn't be bitter. It's not a good thing to be.

Way to go Bucs, who have done some great things including help give Matt Peardon a chance at Mr. Football in 1A. If this guy doesnt win this catagory it would be wrong. He holds the all time scoring record in Chattanooga, previously held by Gerald Riggs and rushed for over 1,800 yards this year. He was the offensive MVP of the state championship last year and has done nothing but improved with everygame. Matt your the man! Does anyone know what colleges are after Matt?