JCS@USJ

ctshizzle

To Ballin4:

This isn't personal by any means I am just having fun. Don't bring up anything personal, not to mention the Senior Squad from last year has nothing to do with this year. They didn't have a chance against us this year and why worry about another team, lets worry about JCS. How many times have they beat USJ in the play-offs? Never they are 0-5 to USJ in the play-offs and they have lost 16 of the 18 games that we have played them in History. Statistically, if you want to bring up the past JCS can't compete. Trinity is not even a factor it seems to show ignorance when you bring up a subject from the past that has nothing to do with the present. Check your facts before you come back and try to argue. The stats show along with history that USJ is on top. Let's not get into a bunch of political crap about last year. Let's keep it clean competition and focus on this season. But just in case you do want to reflect remember 0-5, 2-18. That says it all. Good clean competition have a great day.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unbeatable...You want to talk about people getting their facts straight. Well ballin's facts were never wrong. He never said that JCS's history is more illustrious that USJ's. He simply said that USJ was the first team in Jackson to lose to Trinity, and it was in the playoffs. Whether that is relevant or not, it is a fact. Your right, it has nothing to do with this year, but its still a fact. Maybe you should learn how to comprehend what you read before you come back and try to argue. Also, if living in the past shows ignorance, then my friend, you are living in ignorance ("they are 0-5 to USJ in the play-offs and they have lost 16 of the 18 games that we have played them in History"). Sounds like you are the one living in the past. Now why is it that you want to talk about all the other years, just not last year ("Let's not get into a bunch of political crap about last year"). Maybe its because last year is the year that you lost to JCS and then lost to Trinity in the playoffs, in USJ's worst season in a long time. :) Furthermore, it has absolutely no bearing on this season because USJ is a completely differenty, much healthier team. As far as this year goes JCS has played the best team in DCA, but USJ played stiff competition week in and week out, with the exception of Bruceton who is a rival and the first two rounds of the playoffs, which they have no control over. JCS's schedule would have been much more difficult if Bishop Byrne were not so down this year. In the last game JCS beat USJ in every aspect of the game except the scoreboard; however, thats all that really counts. Like I said earlier, I don't expect this one to be like that because I think USJ is gonna open their offense up this week and that could be dangerous for JCS. I honestly feel like USJ played lackadaisical last time tryin to keep it simple and not show anything. Expet USJ to open it up alot more this week, much like they did last week (Ross had like 250 yards and 4 touchdowns). I hope this one lives up to the hype.

Well I never would have brought up the .500 teams in the first place if it wasn't your argument. Just because you feel inferior every time doesn't mean you can jump ship.  I am also sorry for using the word "######" did not know it offended anyone, but let's stick to the task at hand.  JCS has a great team the only problem is they are just simply not good enough.  USJ deserved to win the last match-up which is the exact reason that they won.  Anyone who gets in the red zone four times and doesn't score just doesn't want it bad enough.  They got stopped on the six inch line on more than one occasion and that just won't cut it playing the Unbeatable Bruins.  Let DCA or Mt. Pleasant take care of themselves.  The matter lies here in Jackson where two schools hate each other and it is about respect.  Respect is not given, respect is earned and it will be earned this Friday night.  USJ can play with anyone in this state but that is not the matter at hand.  Position to position USJ is stronger.  Heart to Heart USJ will come out on top. 

P.S. It's not cocky when your that good.

825434961[/snapback]

Yeah it's cockiness, and arrogance, and haughtiness, and conceit -- overall, just a really bad attitude problem. Good luck with life, because you're going to need it when you talk to others like that.

Anyways, forget the past seasons because we know that USJ has beaten JCS rather handily over they past several years. Why? It's because they are a good football team with good coaching, good players and good execution. We can sit here and argue until it snows about who really won the last matchup between these two, but what it comes down to is this: both teams records' don't matter right now because it's the PLAYOFFS; there are no second chances for the loser of this game; only going home and looking foward to next year. There is no doubt that both of these teams will give it their all on the field, and one will go to bed that night knowing that they will play next week. Who will that team be? It's fine to make predictions, but to assure victory is another thing. These teams compete at the same level - as the last matchup proved - and will compete in another intense game.

There's no doubt USJ will be ready to play, but JCS has been waiting for this rematch and is out for blood...

For the guy on the front page. You want to see some more fireworks? Just watch the game. The JCS players are going to light some little teddy bears up, and don't worry about the sound effects, there will be plenty of cracks and booms. 

JCS35 usj7

825435768[/snapback]

Well, #22 for USJ did get his clock cleaned last time by JCS's safety; Ian hits pretty hard. :)

When you say USJ can play with anyone in the state. You must only mean 1a.

825435758[/snapback]

I guess we'll find out next year. Won't we? Why are you so negative towards USJ? There aren't any USJ people on here dissing Milan. Is it because you're afraid of losing to a bunch of nerdy white kids? USJ has nothing but respect for all of their competiton. If only the other programs in the area would be classy enough to do the same, the world might just be a better place. thumb

Edited by KublahKD

Well Buschman I don't have a problem telling you USJ had a weak season, one of the worst in history. They did lose to JCS and Trinity rightfully so because the team just simply didn't want it. The only reason I brought up the past was because Trinity was brought up. I could care less about former seasons but there are plenty of facts to fight stupid comments like USJ lost to Trinity, who is not even a threat this year to anyone. JCS is and I was just proving a point that historically USJ is better there is still alot that remains to be said on Friday night.

Man I'm not cocky if you knew me I am a very humble guy. This is simple clean fun and the people on here take it way too personal. I have never talked trash just let actions speak for themselves but I just wanted to see what would happen when I messed with someone's head. I guess it got the best of you CTShizzle we'll see the Eagles friday night.

P.S. You might need to watch the attitude telling other people good luck in life when all you know about them is some stupid competitive convo on the internet.

Keep talking man and we'll just have to see Friday night the present and the future are all that matters.