JCS@USJ

ctshizzle

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We PLayed alot of good teams this year and im very confident that we could have beat Milan this year. Not to start anything but you guys did have a down year. Good luck in the rest of the play offs, i mean it, and we will se eachother next year.

825436990[/snapback]

We are still in the midst of things. USJ couldnt beat Milan right now. Not really anyone on your defense that could stop Blount or Walker.

We are still in the midst of things. USJ couldnt beat Milan right now. Not really anyone on your defense that could stop Blount or Walker.

825437161[/snapback]

I like the attitude there. Maybe 2A schools won`t be such whiners about playing private schools. thumb

On the other hand, JCM played both Southside and Milan this year and to be honest Southside has a better team than Milan (this year). I believe USJ beat Southside. So don`t be dissing USJ. They`ll be good some years and others they may not, but they`ll always give you a good game as long as Marley is the coach.

This is one heck of a region. I think all the schools should be loving this. Great teams, Great games, and Great gates!

Ah, yes, it happens every year. The predictable sequence of events.

1. USJ won't beat [insert team of higher classification]

2. USJ beats [insert team of higher classification]

3. USJ beat [insert team of higher classification] because (choose from list of excuses below):

a) [insert team of higher classification] is way down this year

:P The refs cheated for USJ

c) USJ recruits so that's why they won

USJ will be competitive in 2A. They will not dominate, but they will be very competitive.

USJ wins this game and it will not be as close as last time. Why? Because they have a better coach. Why has #20 for JCS there best running back hardly touched the ball the last four games? Could it be that the JCS coach has his favorite players? This is the worst football coach in JCS history!

GO EAGLES!

The question is who on the USJ D couldn't stop Blount or Walker, with all due respect to both but they are not unstoppable. Seriously not to start anything but we could definitely play with Milan. USJ's D plays with alot more heart than you think. Southside's #33 Michael Douglas is going D1 next year and the USJ Defense kept him out of the endzone all night. Yes USJ could probably beat Milan this year realistically.