JCS@USJ

ctshizzle

Lets not forget about 1999. 27-24 USJ in OT. Then USJ comes out in the playoffs and rips them 40-18 in the playoffs. Just something for everyone to think about.

825440845[/snapback]

1999? Living in the past is what USJ wants to do because they hate to admit that JCS actually can compete with them all-round athletically. I hate the fact that they are moving up to 2A because the rivalry is great for Jackson. I do hope that they can schedule non-region against each other. Tonight it doesn't get any better than this. Could be for the last time in a long time so enjoy it!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's really going to be a great game tonight..Two great Quarterbacks, hopefully we well see them air it out alot..if JCS would have been able to get jeffrey allen elgible who transfered from Liberty last year...6ft 3 , 4.5 .40yrd. Reciever,Safety, i think they would confidently beable to pull this one out but i think its going to be Ross to Liles all night...but i dont know .........USJ 28 JCS27

i dont think USJ could play on the same field as Milan or Huntington...not trying to take anything away from USJ, they are a great team for 1a, i just dont think this year they could compete with the big boys of 2a...

825440981[/snapback]

Yeah you are right how could they compete against those really good 2a schools.

USJ only defeated two 3a schools (both of which went to the playoffs) and a 4a school. Granted North Side had a down year, but McNairy was a really good team, and South Side is still alive in the 3rd round of the playoffs.

USJ may not have the super atheletes of some of the larger schools, but they make up for it with discipline and good coaching. And their skill position players are always some of the best in West TN.

Wait until next year. I'm not gonna say they will win the region or anything, but they will make some noise.

• 2 weeks later...
Man I'm not cocky if you knew me I am a very humble guy.  This is simple clean fun and the people on here take it way too personal.  I have never talked trash just let actions speak for themselves but I just wanted to see what would happen when I messed with someone's head.  I guess it got the best of you CTShizzle we'll see the Eagles friday night. 

P.S. You might need to watch the attitude telling other people good luck in life when all you know about them is some stupid competitive convo on the internet.

Keep talking man and we'll just have to see Friday night the present and the future are all that matters.

825436217[/snapback]

YOU HAVE SENT SEVERAL THREATS ON OTHER THREADS & THEY closed the thread. IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME, SEND ME A PERSONAL E-MAIL. THREATS

ON COACH-T ARE UNCALLED FOR. You have been arrogant all along and have been proven clueless on high school football predictions!

Edited by NOMOORE