Franklin at Brentwood

FHSrebel27

Franklin enters the quarterfinals for the 3rd straight year. Just like in 2002, it's at Brentwood. Franklin looking to exact revenge from the one point loss that was suffered to the Bruins earlier in the season. Neither team has been able to do that the past two years with Brentwood winning both in '02 and Franklin winning both last year. I know Brentwood would love to win both again this year. We'll have to see what happens... GO REBELS!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a war of who's left standing. . . Bruins have a lot of respect for Franklin and vice versa. After a tough game tonight, I don't know who we will have left to play and give a game everyone deserves. This is how it should be, the cream of the crop of Williamson County once again slugging it out for the quarterfinals. I just HOPE the officials are better than what we saw here tonight. We all deserve better. Two years ago we took two, last year Franklin took two; all I will say is this: To the victor or to the loser, there will be honor in which ever way it falls. That's what this rivalry is all about.

Both Teams come into this game after 2 tough playoff games. Brentwood winning tough against Hunters Lane and Ravenwood, Franklin beating Antioch and Clarksvile.

Both teams have been beaten up in the process, but will put it all on the line next friday night - as they always do.

Two great programs, with great coaching, great fan support, and a will to advance.

It doesn't get much better than this!!!!