Goodpasture @ David Lipscomb

howudoin

[

BTW, where is Ted L Nancy? I heard he had been way down since the Nov. 3 concession by John Kerry, but to not be on this thread is mind boggling. Hang in there Ted. I hear Hillary will run in '08 and maybe your dream of having a NAMBLA home office in NE Mississippi will finally come true. Go Hillary!

Eddie,

I'm glad you missed me. I have been very busy loading up the 72 chevy van. I have been extremely depressed since Nov. 2. I am in the process of selling my house and moving to Canada. Some of my Hollywood friends are starting a commune in Saskatchewan and we are going to start a new life there.

By the way, do you know what you call 10,000 liberals heading to Canada?

Answer: A good start

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard a rumor that there's a website out there devoted to nothing but DLHS football. Not sure if it's true, but I think it's www.nothingbutdlfootball.net.

I have seen neither team play in the last 8 years, and had never even heard of Tennessee until I moved here from Sierra-Leone, but I think DL will win 19-12. DL w/ 2 TD's (both by David Walton), a field goal (by Chuck Ross) and 4 PATs (one by Mark Gaither and the other three by Bryant Evans). Goodpasture will get their 12 this way: a TD by Shaka Hill, and 6, yes SIX PATs (3 by Andy McWilliams & 3 by Cory West).

But on to the stuff that matters: the game! This game will be decided by the fans. Whoever cheers the loudest will win. Defense is irrelevent. Turnovers are irrelevent. The running game, line play, the kicking game, all irrelevent.

Go Mustang FANS!

Oh yeah, one more thing. I heard that since DL is a Seventh Day Adventist school that they might be forced to forfeit their victory over Alcoa last year b/c it was played on a Saturday. Maybe it's just a rumor.

Edited by Eddie Van Halen

Yes, there is a website devoted to Lipscomb Football, both high school and the university team, actually there is no team yet, but when they do get one, we already have the website.

The website is always up to date and relevant information is on there, example... who has the best hamburger and so fourth.

Come visit www.mustangfanpage.com

Vandy1, you need to stick to the Vanderbilt fan page.

Bayron,

You better watch out for "Vandy1", he wants your job or better yet, Dennis Hood's.  If you still haven't figured it out, come to the basketball game Saturday and listen to him over the PA system.  He will be doing play by play over the PA instead of sticking with Public Address Announcer.  :rolleyes:

825439465[/snapback]

Hey I like this Bayron guy! Have no interest in the Basketball PA job. I'm sure it's in great hands.

Visit The Mustangfanpage.com

Fire up those grills, Mustvol

Bring out the Purity, Twittycanes

Bake those cookies, Ms. Nowers

Its football time at Lipscomb

Ticket gate opens at 5:00

ELehning, don't forget to pickup Chuck

Hope to see the Bomb, Guru, easttnexpet, hsfball (been quite lately), and others there

Peter be ready, you are going to be busy

What do we eat? Couger Meat!, How do we like it? RAW RAW RAW!

Fire up those grills, Mustvol

Bring out the Purity, Twittycanes

Bake those cookies, Ms. Nowers

Its football time at Lipscomb

Ticket gate opens at 5:00

ELehning, don't forget to pickup Chuck

Hope to see the Bomb, Guru, easttnexpet, hsfball (been quite lately), and others there

Peter be ready, you are going to be busy

What do we eat?  Couger Meat!, How do we like it?  RAW RAW RAW!

825441095[/snapback]

I was very disappointed in this game last night. More excitement was expected.

Have been a big Patrick Turner fan; but, I did not see a lot of heart last night. One rush (first play of game) for four yards and no receptions. One fumble on a kickoff. Did delay a touchdown one play with a tackle on an interception. Hopefully, college will go better for him when he can't be keyed on.

Lipscomb had no trouble snuffing the run with just six guys. The same three lineman got plenty of penetration when GP passed. When eight guys are deep it sure is hard to pass.

Lipscomb had one runnig back with well over 100 yards and two more in the 90 yard range. Never had to pass much.

Basically, GP found out who their daddy was last night.

I did not have much to say about this game last week & all I am going to say now is McCadams vs Martin. It is unbelievable that Martin could not find a way to get his best player the ball. You have to give credit to the Lipscomb defense for totally dominating in all phases. Porter was under pressure all night & after he threw the ball he was getting knocked to the ground. It was good to see Lipscomb getting physical with the GP. Hopefully that momentum will carry over to Alcoa. Great job Mustangs!