camden beats Huntingdon

milan05

I could stand it no longer...had to register to post some replies!

KEEP ADDING FUEL TO THE FIRE......

Words like these were what was posted in the locker room during the week of a game we were "not supposed" to win when I was in school.

You may be "Huntingdon". Who were you when you played Milan, who were you when you played Westview? You might have been Huntingdon when you played us earlier this year, but your question is "Is this the same Camden?" Everyone on this board knows that answer!

Everything will be decided on the field this Friday night and win or lose the kids from both of these schools have learned to respect each other and true fans have learned the same respect.

This community is so proud of what these kids have accomplished...we will be there...Huntingdon will be too!

Lastly.... "Anybody" can "talk" a good game!!!  GO LIONS!

825431837[/snapback]

Why doesnt Camden play teams like Milan and Westview. :unsure:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno what else I can add to this.  I was in Toledo the last time these 2 teams played.  My girlfriend is from Camden so I have seen them play several times.  This includes their first game, to their last game against Fairview.  The team I saw Friday night against Fairview was AWESOME.  All I can look at is how Fairview played against other teams throughout the year to diagnose how good they are.  Camden just THROTTLED that team.  Fairview MIGHT have had 25 yards in the first half.  Just absolute domination by Camden.  Wilbanks and Yoder are both outstanding on the defensive side of the ball.  So it is EXTREMELY safe to say from my perspective that this team has absolutely peaked at the right time.  BTW I am a Henry County guy.  SO I am fairly unbiased.

I will be there early Friday.  Anyone know where to buy tickets in advance?  Also I have never been to the Huntingdon stadium, how much seating is there?  At least as much as Camden?  More?

825432357[/snapback]

Only the hosting school has advanced tickets. Huntingdon has about equal home seating and probably alittle more visitor side seating than Camden...

Only the hosting school has advanced tickets.  Huntingdon has about equal home seating and probably alittle more visitor side seating than Camden...

825433171[/snapback]

Shoot, Huntingdon's really kinda got a half bowl. They got tons of home seating and decent away seating.... Really, if we wanted to have enough seating for this game, we'd have to go play at the Coliseum in Nashville LOL>

I believe the level of competition Camden has played and the late round playoff experience will overwhelm them in this game. Camden does have a great team that is peaking right now, but I think their in for a reality check. The Huntingdon Mustangs will be ready, not to say Camden won't, but the Mustangs will be too much for the hungry Lions. Great season Camden, but it will end come this Friday at Paul Ward Stadium. Stangs 28 Lions 7 Good luck to both teams.

Only the hosting school has advanced tickets.  Huntingdon has about equal home seating and probably alittle more visitor side seating than Camden...

825433171[/snapback]

I respectfully disagree here. Huntingdon seats more than Camden does on the HOME side and seats a ton more on the visitors side. The visitors side at Camden is actually small but not as bad as Riverside. Huntingdon will have 200 fans standing along the back row. Check it out Friday night. Don't know why they would rather stand. Get to talk to more former Mustangs I guess.. :lol:

I respectfully disagree here.  Huntingdon seats  more than Camden does on the HOME side and seats a ton more on the visitors side.  The visitors side at Camden is actually small but not as bad as Riverside.  Huntingdon will have 200 fans standing along the back row.  Check it out Friday night.  Don't know why they would rather stand.  Get to talk to more former Mustangs I guess..  :)

825433722[/snapback]

Your just a disagreeable old cuss aren't you????

Blue Eyes and myself along with some other Coach T posters got together today and finalized our game plan against Camden. Look for a 90 defense with two deep coverage and on offense we plan to go to 5 wide with an empty backfield. We figure to pass the ball 50-60 times. :)

Your just a disagreeable old cuss aren't you????

Blue Eyes and myself along with some other Coach T posters got together today and finalized our game plan against Camden. Look for a 90 defense with two deep coverage and on offense we plan to go to 5 wide with an empty backfield. We figure to pass the ball 50-60 times.  :lol:

825433827[/snapback]

Mustang 69.. My bad. I thought we had settled on a gap-8 defense to make Camden throw the ball.. B)