camden beats Huntingdon

milan05

Camden wins this one!  Camden will jump on Huntingdon early and hold them off late...i like camden to win 28-14.  Camden's defense is playing very well right now, and Huntingdon off is not.  Huntingdon will be not be READY to play(mentally), and camden will.  The Mustangs will mess around and get penalty after penalty-and have a few fumbles during crucial times.  Camden plays smart and wins with good def.  I will be at the game, in a camo jacket, right below the pressbox standing up on the left side facing the field.  And I will still be standing there after all the Huntingdon players and family are crying the eyes out watching Camden stomp off the field with the win.    GO DAWGS!

825431738[/snapback]

Why are you not going to be at the Milan game?...Don't get me wrong Camden fans appreciate all the support we can get but please don't use this board as your official "I'm hatin on Huntingdon" sounding board...you'd be better off supporting your team and leave this board to us...cause Milan won't have a picnic with the boys at Carver.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it. Whoever the heck you are Milan05 LEAVE Huntingdon alone. You're the kind of person who gives us a bad name Yea Milan05 what are you doing?

yea Worry about Milan please!

Looks like Milano5 is still mad about last year. He must not have any spinners on his ride to use those shirts on to shine them up with.

Edited by tricklician

Camden fans, I know your excited. But remember, your still Camden and nothings gonna change that. We are Huntingdon and somewhere in the back of your mind you know your beat already.

825431756[/snapback]

Keep thinking that...the mighty always fall eventually....just ask Goliath....and Camden has alot more ammo than David did!! thumb

Edited by tamirrt

Both teams Strength of Schedule is what will come into play. Huntingdon has giving up 20 points since they played Camden and Camden has giving up 52 points to some sub par teams. Huntingdon's defense is rolling and camden has a good QB. I agree with what DearOldDad said.(Quote) We are Huntingdon and somewhere in the back of your mind you know you are beat already.

I'm just glad to get playing in Huntingdon so I won't have to hear the Cheerleader on the loud speaker. Camden needs a new person on the soud system and get the wannabe cheerleader off of it.

If Camden wants respect they need to start playing teams with respect. Not teams like Dyer Co. and Dresden.

Camden fans you will be hearing this all night.

Home team wins and Boo runs wild. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Both teams Strength of Schedule is what will come into play.  Huntingdon has giving up 20 points since they played Camden and Camden has giving up 52 points to some sub par teams.  Huntingdon's defense is rolling and camden has a good QB.  I agree with what DearOldDad said.(Quote) We are  Huntingdon and somewhere in  the back of your mind you know you are beat already.

I'm just glad to get playing in Huntingdon so I won't have to hear the Cheerleader on the loud speaker.  Camden needs a new person on the soud system and get the wannabe cheerleader off of it.

If Camden wants respect they need to start playing teams with respect. Not teams like Dyer Co. and Dresden.

Camden fans you will be hearing this all night.

Home team wins and Boo runs wild.  BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

825431772[/snapback]

Believe me we have heard all that garbage from 5aa about strength of schedule and it didn't get them anywhere either....and if you want to pull up the past lets just talk about the 35-6 whipping Camden put on Fairview against the 14-0 beating you put on Cheatham co...Hmm since the team we beat by 29 beat the team that you beat by only 14...if my math is correct that leaves a deficit of 15 points( see we do learn something over in hickville!)....Dad says youre tired of beating us by 2 tds...well according to my math you'll have to bring a little more to the table than 2 touchdowns to beat Camden....and that ain't gonna happen....BTW Trick we did just fine without our "cheerleader" last week...I'll think we can struggle through another win just fine without him. ;) (we love you anyway AL :o )

Camden fans, I know your excited. But remember, your still Camden and nothings gonna change that. We are Huntingdon and somewhere in the back of your mind you know your beat already.

825431756[/snapback]

I could stand it no longer...had to register to post some replies!

KEEP ADDING FUEL TO THE FIRE......

Words like these were what was posted in the locker room during the week of a game we were "not supposed" to win when I was in school.

You may be "Huntingdon". Who were you when you played Milan, who were you when you played Westview? You might have been Huntingdon when you played us earlier this year, but your question is "Is this the same Camden?" Everyone on this board knows that answer!

Everything will be decided on the field this Friday night and win or lose the kids from both of these schools have learned to respect each other and true fans have learned the same respect.

This community is so proud of what these kids have accomplished...we will be there...Huntingdon will be too!

Lastly.... "Anybody" can "talk" a good game!!! GO LIONS!

I could stand it no longer...had to register to post some replies!

KEEP ADDING FUEL TO THE FIRE......

Words like these were what was posted in the locker room during the week of a game we were "not supposed" to win when I was in school.

You may be "Huntingdon". Who were you when you played Milan, who were you when you played Westview? You might have been Huntingdon when you played us earlier this year, but your question is "Is this the same Camden?" Everyone on this board knows that answer!

Everything will be decided on the field this Friday night and win or lose the kids from both of these schools have learned to respect each other and true fans have learned the same respect.

This community is so proud of what these kids have accomplished...we will be there...Huntingdon will be too!

Lastly.... "Anybody" can "talk" a good game!!!  GO LIONS!

825431837[/snapback]

Nice post! Go Lions, your unstopable!!!!!!!!! :D