Livingston Academy (11-1) at Smith County (11-1

Antwan

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: ...thanks twan... B)

825434292[/snapback]

Ah...just messin' with ya sleep. I enjoyed watching you play. It will be interesting to see how Brewer does at Florida. Just think...you can say on day: Hey...I took that guy to the hoop. You know...the older you get...the better you were. B)

Edited by Antwan

Ah...just messin' with ya sleep.  I enjoyed watching you play.  It will be interesting to see how Brewer does at Florida.  Just think...you can say on day:  Hey...I took that guy to the hoop.  You know...the older you get...the better you were.  :lol:

825434298[/snapback]

you'd be surpised how good i've gotten in jus a year.... B)

i did things in high school i didnt know i could do. B)

I've spent a little time going over some stats from the year and the head to head match-up in week 2. SC got more rushing yards in that game than LA averaged allowing per game. SC also allowed LA less than they averaged getting per game.

That being said I don't think it matters that much here in week 13. Neither team did anything in the previous game to establish a balanced attack. SC passing game may be a little better than LA's. That, too, will matter less than it may appear. These two teams are as near mirrors of each other as I have seen in a while. We all think we know what they will try to establish in the upcoming game. i.e. Colson, Vaughn, Cates & Wilmore, Dyer, Brady. The team that I think wins has some plays made by the all important "other" guys. i.e. Plummer (made one last week), Bass, N. Wilmore & Puckett and Allred and of course line play will be a great factor.

This game will without a doubt be a physical, clean, hard fought classic.

And as always.............

Go Big Owls!!!!!

One Game At A Time

If I do recall p town is the side that had the crazed panther fan run and bombard a proud sc fan and break her finger off and throw her bell across the field.  Now is that what you call class?

825433482[/snapback]

If it was me she hit in the face with that bell, I would have probably taken it away from her too. I was five feet from the incident and she asked for it.

:lol: