Livingston Academy (11-1) at Smith County (11-1

Antwan

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's go back about 11 Weeks....

.....bigreid posted Sept. 3....

If you like some hard nosed, smash mouth football and you missed this game.....Man OH Man.....You missed a Great Game.

First of all....I am proud of every kid that stepped on that field tonight....both teams!!!! That's what High School Football is all about. All you can ask for as a coach or a fan is that all 11 players on the field go all out on every snap of the football.

LA...keep your heads up and keep working hard...cut down on some mistakes and you could finish 9-1!!

SC...all I can say is, "HOW BOUT THEM OWLS!!!"

.....bigreid posted Sept. 4....

As I said last night.....both teams played their hearts out....no need for excuses....Both of these teams need to run the table from here on out....(But TC & P-Town might have something to say about that).....and we can see this matchup again around week 13!! Great game from both teams.....SC had more in the tank. Win the rest of 'em LA.......SC's sure gonna give a heck of an effort at it!!

.....it's hard being good....but I'm good at it!!!! :P

It's FRIDAY!!! And that means OWLS ROLL!!! Good luck to both teams tonight but more to my alma mater, the BLACK & GOLD!!! I haven't said much about this game this week, but I will now say SC's defense will hold LA (again) to 1 TD, and Brady, Wilmore, Dyer, and Plummer (great catch young man thumb ) and company will score 3 times in winning this one 20-7. :P

:P

(Owls will host Falcons in semis! You heard it here, first!)

Edited by PPride

I guess its time for more trash talking with time winding down until tonights game. All I am going to say is my boys will do there talking on the field. I will not hype up Colson and Vaughn with YOUR WILLY and Dyer. So I am looking forward to seeing LA play there best game against Smith Co. best game to see who comes out on top. But if you ask me. LA by no more than 7