CAMDEN AT HUNTINGTON ROUND 2

badcompanybaseball

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Camden can stop the 30,40, & big 50 yard runs that Weathers and Donald can put on a team, then their chance of winning is very good. Even though Huntingdon's Defense has pitched a couple of shut outs in a row, I dont see them shutting the Lions out. I think they will have to score more than 14 points to beat the Lions. You know Markham and Company will get there share of points. Can the Lions stop the run consistently and put Huntingdon in long yardage situations on third down? That will be the key to the game. Huntingdon's O-line better be ready for a dog fight. Or it may just come down to which team turns the ball over (one critical turnover could decide this one). Should be a good game. Go Stangs!!!!!

If Camden can stop the 30,40, & big 50 yard runs that Weathers and Donald can put on a team, then their chance of winning is very good.  Even though Huntingdon's Defense has pitched a couple of shut outs in a row, I dont see them shutting the Lions out.  I think they will have to score more than 14 points to beat the Lions.  You know Markham and Company will get there share of points.  Can the Lions stop the run consistently and put Huntingdon in long yardage situations on third down?  That will be the key to the game.  Huntingdon's O-line better be ready for a dog fight.  Or it may just come down to which team turns the ball over (one critical turnover could decide this one).  Should be a good game.  Go Stangs!!!!!

825430334[/snapback]

Man, I wish you had seen Fairview's quarterback running for his life! It was comic at times!

i say camden is out for revenge on this one. this should be quite a good game even tho they say it is hard to beat a good team twice. with the running game camden and h town both has i think it will come down to who can throw the ball better. which markham has the better arm and can also run when he needs to it will depend on what the stangs secondary will do. last game they wasnt so hott aginst the pass but they stoped the runnin game. having played for the lions a while back this is by far the best program since i have left. i say camden win by 2 tds but in all this will be a good game.

ok it's here , the rematch! both teams want it bad, but wants it more may be the only difference. both teams have shown that they can play, and since the first game i believe that camden has improved more than the mustangs. no matter what happens , it will be a classic dog fight from the first snap. if you believe in stuff such as history( and huntingdon should ) it is so hard to beat a team 2 times in the same season(sound familiar) so lets just go and enjoy a great game next week and i will be pulling for my Lions...final scores.....Camden 24...Stangs 20. GO LIONS!!!

I know Camden is feeling good about theirselfs so far but remember the big games that have come down between Huntingdon and Camden.

Back in 1984 when Camden was rated Number #1 in the state.

Jay Phifer and Todd Herdon came to town and couldn't get it into the end zone and I think this game should be a outstanding one also.

Talk it up this week Lions. 20 miles home will fell like 200 after a butt wipping.

Home team wins this one.

Huntingdon has too many backs to stop.

Boo,Donald,Hampton and now Townes

Mustangs score big.......42 thumb

Lions...........................17

Trick, Trick, Trick!!! Surely you don't believe that!!! Camden has the momentum coming into this game. The first game the huntingdon mystique won that game for you. Years and years of butt whippings are hard to overcome even when you're the better team. But now the lions are believing they are the team to beat and Huntingdon isn't playing their best ball. I've heard that your field is in pretty bad shape right now. That kinda hurts boo's game doesn't it. With Camden on a roll and the defense showing their speed we will win this game. Camden also has more than one back. As a matter of fact with both Boyds, Yoder, and Leonard we may just have the edge there!! No doubt in anybody's mind we have an edge at quarterback. And dear old dad needs to remember that without two quick touchdowns that I think were due mostly to nerves in the first game, it wasn't really a handily won game bud!! Should be a really good game. Camden 26 Huntindon 20!!!!!! Go Lions!!!

And trick, I came running in here to see what you said as soon as I got the message on my cellphone. See you at Paul Ward stadium friday night. We do want to come and see you again!!!!!!