Rockwood @ Alcoa

RHSfootball1

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rockwood came out flat the last game and turned the ball over to many times to win I think that If they come out ready to play then it's goin to be a totally different ball game than last time and for billy moffitt he's ankle isn't completely ready but he's practicing on it today and he'll be ready tomorrow for revenge on the tornados. good luck to both teams and may the best team win

rockwood- 17

alcoa-13

825439441[/snapback]

yes rockwood did come out and turn the ball over a lot but Alcoa diddn't and won't and we don't take any down off and the only reason the score wasn't as bad was because we used the second half as a practice to work on our plays in a gamelike atmosphere.We won't take easy on them tonight I guarantee it. Rockwood shutout once more and Alcoa will score how ever many they can in 48 minutes.

Go Alcoa

TDent i agree. Rockwood did come out and turn the ball over but for their coach to say it was a fluke in the paper? Whats up with that? Rockwood turned the ball over early but that is because the Strong Alcoa D stepped up and stuffed every chance they had. They knew they were beat from the beginning and us Alcoa people cannot do anything about it. We beat them 35-0 that is not what i call a fluke. And about the West having their time now.....noone was talkin about 5A buddy we are in a post about two 2a football teams so stop bringing up Germantown. Alcoa will beat Rockwood and none of the west 2a teams can beat the east teams. The east is to smashmouth for the west. The west will get ran over by any team in the east. Go Alcoa...Play Your Hearts Out and Play Every Down Like It is your Last. :angry:

Rockwood is a very good team with a very big offensive line, alcoa did do what they wanted with rockwood last time but only because rockwood was scared of them but there's no fear now we know that our boys can play with anyone in the state we just didn't believe the first time but now everyone is certain that this will be the game that we show everyone what we can do.Alcoa better be ready that's all i'm goin to say.Good luck to both teams and may the best team win

Rockwood-24

Alcoa-21

Tigerstunna- bi*ches aint got nuthin on rockwood?...lol your possibly the most stupid person that i have ever come in contact with in my enitre life. How many years have you been in high school? You got the s*it kicked out of you last game 35-0 just keep your mouth shut and get ready....remember....35-0??????????????go alcoa!!!!!

Tigerstunna- bi*ches aint got nuthin on rockwood?...lol your possibly the most stupid person that i have ever come in contact with in my enitre life. How many years have you been in high school? You got the s*it kicked out of you last game 35-0 just keep your mouth shut and get ready....remember....35-0??????????????go  alcoa!!!!!

825441019[/snapback]

OK, I'm gonna quit trash talking with you and agree that Rockwood will lose, but I think it will be by only 21 this time.