IS FRIENDSHIP THAT GOOD ?

duece253

FCS is WAAAAAAAY overrated. They have to have the weakest schedule in all of TN high school football. Their opponents have a combined record of 50-66(that's a 43% winning percentage --not that impressive). They have only played 4 teams with winning records----JPII:7-4 Watertown:6-5 Monterey:8-3 Gordonsville:7-5 ---- (that's a 64% winning percentage--- WOW!!! again not that impressive). The FCS opponents only average 19 ppg. Take away 0-10 Red Boiling Springs(avg. ppg 7--opponents ppg avg. 49) who was beat up on by most of the FCS opponents and the FCS opponents avg, only 17 ppg. FCS averages 40 ppg in their 11 wins against weak opponents (I thought Coach Smith left Ezell Harding to go to Indepence High School.......could he be moonlighting at FCS?).Boyd-Buchanan brings their 11- 1 football team to Lebanon friday night(only loss was by 3 points to DivII Baylor). The powerhouse Bucs average 45 ppg, which is 16 more than FCS's strongest opponents. Look for Boyd-Buchanan to show FCS and Coach Smith :o how to play the game. AGAIN I ASK.....Is Friendship that good? Any skeptics will find out friday night.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am from lebanon and i think FCS is overrated. they do have the best QB in the state except for ferguson at DB in 5A. they have only played one team all year that has matched up well to them and that was PJP2 and they got their butts handed to them. i see no way that FCS can win this game. boyd will bring it early and often and leave FCS stupified.

boyd- 42

FCS 17

Region 4 is weak...but we do not make up the region..it is based on where the school is loacted...is FCS overrated....YES! But don't forget that Gordonsville is way down from years past,and they are usually the ones smacking FCS around, and they will be back in the mix next year. Plus you have Trousdale county coming down from 3a back to 1a to join region 4, so i say next year that region 4-1a could possibly be the toughest region in 1a, i dont know about west TN teams, but anyone else got anything?

That's pretty sad, you have nothing better to do with your life then to set around and make up stats about Friendship's strength of the schedule. They can't help it that there region stinks. Get a life, idiot.

825430871[/snapback]

You don't like it when you know someone is about to come beat the crap out of you do you

Boyd-49

FCS-20