CHS vs. Riverdale

blueraiders1

I wasn't able to be there, so this is the first I'm hearing of it.

I am confused stlr' - you weren't there - but you are impressed by a team you didn't see

I didn't say they didn't impress me on the field last night

How can you be impressed by something you didn't see? Perhaps the same way you can be angry over something you didn't see either. One of the key factors of enjoying a spectator sports is to be a spectator. Perhaps come out this Friday and see for yourself.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan
Smallfries, the guy that posted that was redraider. He was putting down Miller in order to build up his man. The guy has an obsession with his man. He was just upset that Miller did well.

825443282[/snapback]

first of all i am not obsessed with anyone but myself you are the one obsessed with putting down 5A's leading rusher for the past two years in a row.

i was not wildly impressed with miller last night and here is why - 20 something carries 175 yards 1 touchdown, thats great but he has best o-line in 5A - "my man," against cookeville 32 carries 170 something yards 1 touchdown, riverdales line 10 times better, so you tell me?

and just another tid-bit of info U OF R as you all call them 28 points against cavs. coffee county 28 points against cavs.

i know it doesn't mean anything but i thought that was interesting

Riverdale is a great team with a lot of great atheletes, but Miller is not the best back in the state and i was not wildy impressed with him sorry.

I didn't say they didn't impress me on the field last night.  They did and they deserve to be in the semi's.  The respect factor had to do with Riverdale's actions in the pregame with the spear.  And besides, didn't WC go out in the fist round?  Thought so!  You've been the worst one on here about bashing Cookeville and anyone else your team couldn't handle!

825443450[/snapback]

LOL. Yet again, I told you beating Wilson Central doesn't mean your up their with Riverdale. Maybe they were the second best team you beat this year, but that still doesn't mean much to beat a team who is 9-32 in four years :D

And I am not bashing Cookeville's team. Guess you don't read other than what you want to in my posts ;) It is hilarious, however, to see how much Cookeville fans don't respect Riverdale and label them as complete trash. Especially considering how a certain someone never even saw Riverdale performed last night :D

first of all i am not obsessed with anyone but myself you are the one obsessed with putting down 5A's leading rusher for the past two years in a row.

i was not wildly impressed with miller last night and here is why - 20 something carries 175 yards 1 touchdown, thats great but he has best o-line in 5A - "my man," against cookeville 32 carries 170 something yards 1 touchdown, riverdales line 10 times better, so you tell me?

and just another tid-bit of info U OF R as you all call them 28 points against cavs. coffee county 28 points against cavs.

i know it doesn't mean anything but i thought that was interesting

Riverdale is a great team with a lot of great atheletes, but Miller is not the best back in the state and i was not wildy impressed with him sorry.

825443611[/snapback]

Another interesting thing:

Blackman - 6pts on Riverdale

Blackman - 0pts on Wilson Central

Guess that means Wilson Central has a better defense thumb

yes i know, we played horrid in both of those games, first year to cockey second year just blew it

but you know what that is in the past, both teams have to start getting ready for next season and i would start by loading up on the bus and going to watch Riverdale smack Oak Ridge around like Lebanon did us, because Oak Ridge will come into the boro arrogent and prime for a spanking just like CC did against Lebanon.

but, take the teams to let them see what the atmosphere is like since niether has even been this far. and then both teams need to completely re-vamp their defense to compete next year because both were lacking.